|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Dowell can only recall one particular dress his wife Florence wore during their stay at Nauheim. What color is this dress?
2. What is the first name of Florence's uncle?
3. In which country do the Dowells live?
4. In Chapter 3, when the Ashburnhams are seated for dinner, what do they say to their waiter?
(a) They ask the waiter whether he would like to join them later for cocktails.
(b) That thier table is unsatisfactory and they would like to be moved.
(c) They make a comment on the weather.
(d) They make a comment on the quality of the waiter's service.
5. What time of day is it when John Dowell first hears of his wife's affair with Captain Edward Ashburnham?
Short Answer Questions
1. After looking back on all the events that occurred during his marriage, how does John Dowell feel about his wife Florence?
2. Where do the Ashburnhams first meet Maisie Maidan?
3. From which city does Florence Dowell's family originate?
4. When John Dowell first meets Captain Edward Ashburnham, John finds Edward to be what?
5. Who, according to Leonora Ashburnham, has the upper hand in the Dowell's marriage?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)