|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gauleiter ask Himmler in "Gauleiter Greiser to Himmler, 19 March 1943"?
(a) Authorization to retire.
(b) Authorization to take an extended leave with some of his men.
(c) Authorization to kill more Jews.
(d) Authorization to take over the killing program in Warsaw.
2. What skills did Eichmann bring to the "final solution"?
(a) His medicinal experience.
(b) His engineering skills.
(c) His organization skills.
(d) His chemical expertise.
3. How long did the children have to wait before being executed?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 5 days.
4. What did "Verdict against SS- Untersturmführer Max Täubner, 24 May 1943" make clear Taubner wasn't assigned as?
(a) A medic.
(b) A chaplain.
(c) A guard.
(d) An executioner.
5. How many people people were executed at a time in "An officer cadet on the killing of the adults"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dr Kremer put to trial for?
2. When was the case against Taubner's men dismissed?
3. How did Kretschmer sign his letters?
4. What was Kurt Möbius sentenced for after the war?
5. What does "Theodor Malzmüller on the plague boils of humanity" describe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Grabnar order Hans Stark to do, according to "Food in the officer's mess excellent - Auschwitz"?
2. What happened to the children at Byelaya Tserkov after the execution of their parents?
3. During what period did the documents of "Their soldierly conduct is exemplary" come from?
4. Who was Kurt Franz, and what did he see in his first day at Treblinka?
5. What was the substantial sum of cash sent by Gauleiter Greiser meant for?
6. What promotion was Kremer pleased with?
7. What was Kretschmer enthusiastic about?
8. What happened to future shipments of Jews?
9. What did Adolf Eichmann express horror about?
10. Who was Pfannestiel, and what contradiction did he present regarding Nazi Germany?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)