|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were the bodies of the Babi Yar ravine massacre disposed of?
(a) They were thrown in the sea.
(b) They were burnt.
(c) In mass graves.
(d) They were individually buried.
2. What camp were the Jews of Olkusz/Ilkenau sent to?
3. When did the author of "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews" divorce his wife?
4. What was the author of "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews" job while he wrote his journal?
(a) Jewish slave labor organizer.
(d) Camp guard.
5. How are some of the statements in "Quite happy to take part in shootings" written?
(a) Some are auto-biographical, others are biographical.
(b) They are fictional.
(c) All are auto-biographical.
(d) All are biographical.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews"?
2. What time period does the third document of "The brutalization of precious German Manpower" cover?
3. Who was the mistress of the author of "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews"?
4. What punishment do some mistakenly say soldiers who refused to participate in mass killings were subjected to?
5. What did the statements forming "Quite happy to take part in shootings" reveal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What organization was Landau involved in during his youth?
2. What did "Each time a victim was beaten to death they started to clap" examine regarding the early stages of the Holocaust?
3. What did Landau formally state regarding Jewish children in comparison to his own?
4. What did Landau provide good example of?
5. What problematic juxtaposition was posed regarding organ tissue in the "Introduction"?
6. What did accompanying photographs of the Babi Yar ravine show?
7. Who was the cycle unit that participated in mass killing of Jews supported by?
8. What does the book proper consist of according to "The brutalization of precious German manpower," and how is it divided?
9. What was "Once again I've got to play general to the Jews" an excerpt of?
10. What did the Jager Report recommend?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)