|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pushed to their psychological limits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Nazi government concerned about regarding institutionalized murder, according to "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
(a) How long they would have before the machine can be operational.
(b) The efficiency of the process.
(c) The speed of the process.
(d) That it was dehumanizing to the soldiers involved in it.
2. How many Jews died in the Babi Yar ravine massacre?
3. How many Jewish Lithuanians were killed in June 1941?
4. How many Jews were killed in the events described by Johannes Blaskowitz?
5. What do the documents of "Pushed to their psychological limits" say some executioners suffered from?
(b) Personality disorders.
(c) Mental breakdowns.
(d) Bipolar disorder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the first extermination camp opened?
2. What name was given to those who forced Jews to enter the line up before their executioners?
3. What language was 'The Good Old Days' translated from?
4. What does "'Bloody Wednesday' in Olkusz/Ilkenau" describe?
5. What was the first method used by Nazis to kill Jews?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)