|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pushed to their psychological limits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who committed the mass murders described by Johannes Blaskowitz?
(a) Prisoners of war.
(b) Local civilians.
(c) The S.S.
(d) The Wehrmacht.
2. What was the Nazi government concerned about regarding institutionalized murder, according to "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
(a) The efficiency of the process.
(b) That it was dehumanizing to the soldiers involved in it.
(c) The speed of the process.
(d) How long they would have before the machine can be operational.
3. What food did the doctors in Auschwitz like in the camp?
(c) Ice cream.
4. Where was the first extermination camp opened?
5. What did the Babi Yar Massacre teach the Nazis?
(a) That civilians were a liability.
(b) That the methods of execution were inefficient.
(c) That Ukrainian civilians were willing to help.
(d) That Jews could resist.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the events in "'Bloody Wednesday' in Olkusz/Ilkenau" take place?
2. What was " 'Total 137,346'--the so-called 'Jäger Report' " marked?
3. What were those who wrote "Pushed to their psychological limits" part of?
4. Who was the first document written about in "Each time a victim was beaten to death they started to clap"?
5. What do the documents of "Pushed to their psychological limits" say some executioners suffered from?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)