|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pushed to their psychological limits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were the Jews murdered by the unit held in the third document?
(a) A military camp.
(b) A prison.
(c) A farm.
(d) A theater.
2. What type of troops were brought to support the German unit in the third document, "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
(a) Lithuanian prisoners of war.
(b) Polish prisoners of war.
(c) Ukrainian prisoners of war.
(d) Russian prisoners of war.
3. How many photographs are presented in "'Bloody Wednesday' in Olkusz/Ilkenau"?
(a) 1 photograph.
(b) 7 photographs.
(c) 5 photographs.
(d) 6 photographs.
4. When did the Babi Yar ravine massacre occur?
(a) September 29-30, 1942.
(b) September 18-30, 1941.
(c) September 29-30,1941.
(d) October 29-30, 1941.
5. What is the third document in "The brutalization of precious German Manpower" an excerpt of?
(a) A book.
(b) A field report.
(c) A diary.
(d) A biography.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the German government use as an excuse to escalate the hatred for the Jews?
2. When did the events in "'Bloody Wednesday' in Olkusz/Ilkenau" take place?
3. What often happened during the mass shooting of Jews?
4. Where did the battalion deploy described in the third document of "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
5. Who is in the first photograph in "Each time a victim was beaten to death they started to clap"?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)