|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pushed to their psychological limits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author of the first document head?
(a) Einsatzgruppe C.
(b) Einsatzgruppe B.
(c) Einsatzgruppe D.
(d) Einsatzgruppe A.
2. Who is in the first photograph in "Each time a victim was beaten to death they started to clap"?
(a) Francis the Kaunas.
(b) Murdered of Kaunas.
(c) Butcher of Kaunas.
(d) Death-dealer of Kaunas.
3. What are the materials of The Good Old Days NOT intended to be according to the "Introduction"?
(b) Proof that the Holocaust happened.
(c) A true account.
(d) Proof that the Nazis were monsters.
4. How many Jews were killed in the events described by Johannes Blaskowitz?
5. What was the third method used by Nazis to kill Jews?
(a) Gas planes.
(c) Death camps.
(d) Gas vans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were the soldiers of the motorized column when they witnessed a massacre in 'If they get their revenge, we're in for a hard time"?
2. Who wrote the "Foreword" of The Good Old Days?
3. What are the three documents about presented in "Pushed to their psychological limits"?
4. What did a soldier have to overcome while killing the Jewish prisoners?
5. What was the first method used by Nazis to kill Jews?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)