|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pushed to their psychological limits.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method of execution followed shooting the victims while waiting for the industrial solutions to be put in place?
(a) Zyklon B.
(b) Gas vans.
2. Who did the Lithuanians blame for the foreign occupation of their country?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Nazi party of Lithuania.
(c) The Jews.
(d) The Communists.
3. What time period does the third document of "The brutalization of precious German Manpower" cover?
(a) May to September 1941.
(b) June to October 1941.
(c) June to September 1941.
(d) June to September 1942.
4. Who committed the mass murders described by Johannes Blaskowitz?
(a) The Wehrmacht.
(b) Local civilians.
(c) The S.S.
(d) Prisoners of war.
5. What does The Good Old Days use to make his point?
(b) Texts by survivors.
(d) Juxtaposition of comments and account of atrocities.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Babi Yar ravine massacre occur?
2. How many Jewish Lithuanians were killed in June 1941?
3. What type of troops were brought to support the German unit in the third document, "The brutalization of precious German Manpower"?
4. Where were the soldiers of the motorized column when they witnessed a massacre in 'If they get their revenge, we're in for a hard time"?
5. What did the author of "Notes of Eastern Territories Commander, Johannes Blaskowitz" complain about?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)