|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Nurse Supervisor that praised Charlie Cullen in his performance review in October of 1995 at Hunterdon Hospital?
(a) Ernest Duh.
(b) Mary Lund.
(c) Marjorie Whelan.
(d) Connie Trembler.
2. What kind of car does the author describe Charlie Cullen driving in Part I: Chapter 1?
(a) A Subaru station wagon.
(b) A Chevrolet mini-van.
(c) A Ford Explorer.
(d) A Ford Escort station wagon.
3. The author opens Part I: Chapter 1 with the statement, “Charlie considered himself” what?
(a) “A killer.”
4. According to the author in Part I: Chapter 1, Charlie Cullen’s new commute started from what town in Pennsylvania?
(c) New Hope.
5. The author states in Part I: Chapter 16, that when he applied at Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center after months without work, Charlie Cullen was how much in debt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in the basement did Charlie Cullen keep a hidden stash of liquor when he was married?
2. How much money did Charlie Cullen earn when he took at job at Morristown Memorial Hospital, according to the narrator in Part I: Chapter 15?
3. Where was Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center located where Charles Cullen applied in 1998?
4. Who was Charlie Cullen’s new nursing supervisor in Part I: Chapter 12?
5. While in the Navy, Charles Cullen signed on for training in what profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who made the initial discovery of the drugs in the sharps box in Part I: Chapter 21? What did this individual do?
2. What contents were discovered in the sharps box in the medical storage room in Part I: Chapter 21?
3. Who advised the medical facilities in and around Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, against hiring Charles Cullen in 2002?
4. Where did Charles Cullen go to work after leaving Saint Luke’s Hospital? How long did he stay at this job?
5. Whom did Dr. Steven Marcus contact regarding the deaths at Somerset Medical Center? Why?
6. When and where did Charles Cullen begin his nursing career? How does the author describe the unit Cullen worked in?
7. How does the author describe Charles Cullen’s feelings about the changes in the dynamic of male to female nurses in Part I: Chapter 19?
8. When did Charles Cullen begin working at Somerset Medical Center? What did Charles think of Amy Loughren when they met?
9. What feelings did Charles Cullen have for Michelle Tomlinson? How did Cullen behave toward Tomlinson after their first date?
10. How was Mrs. Helen Dean murdered? When and where was she murdered?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)