|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author refer to in Part I: Chapter 26 as “any event in which patient safety is threatened”?
(a) A coronary event.
(b) A red tape event.
(c) A sentinel event.
(d) A code blue event.
2. What religion did Charlie Cullen convert to when he married?
3. On what date does the author open Part I: Chapter 13?
(a) October 3, 2003.
(b) September 1, 1993.
(c) December 6, 1977.
(d) March 23, 1993.
4. On what day did Charles Cullen being working at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, Pennsylvania?
(a) June 8, 2002.
(b) October 3, 2003.
(c) May 6, 1998.
(d) September 1, 1993.
5. On what date did Charles Cullen inject Francis Henry’s IV with a whopping dose of insulin, leading to diabetic shock?
(a) May 6, 1998.
(b) February 22, 1960.
(c) September 1, 1993.
(d) December 11, 1997.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years on the job does the author describe Charlie having had in Part I: Chapter 1?
2. What was the area code that Charlie Cullen recognized from Warren Hospital on his message note at the psychiatric hospital in Part I: Chapter 11?
3. When was Charlie Cullen born?
4. The author states in Part I: Chapter 19 that it had been how many years “since Charles Cullen had been a former Navy man in an all-girl nursing college”?
5. How many children did Kathy have when she dated Charlie Cullen during his time at Hunterdon Hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information about her husband did Adrianne Cullen give to the police when she called them in January of 1993?
2. When and where did Charles Cullen begin his nursing career? How does the author describe the unit Cullen worked in?
3. When and where did Charles Cullen attend nursing school? Where did he meet his wife at this time?
4. What suspicious situation arose at Saint Barnabas in 1991? How does the author describe this incident?
5. What information about Amy Loughren’s health does the author reveal in Part I: Chapter 24?
6. How does the author describe Charles Cullen’s feelings about the changes in the dynamic of male to female nurses in Part I: Chapter 19?
7. How does the author describe the importance of the Pennsylvania border to Charles Cullen in Part I: Chapter 16?
8. How was Mrs. Helen Dean murdered? When and where was she murdered?
9. How much money was Charles Cullen earning in October of 2003, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 1? Where was Charles living?
10. Who advised the medical facilities in and around Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, against hiring Charles Cullen in 2002?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)