|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the administrative director at Morristown Memorial Hospital that called Charlie Cullen’s actions there “inexcusable,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 15?
(a) Marjorie Whelan.
(b) Lisa Gannon.
(c) Connie Trembler.
(d) Mary Lund.
2. The author opens Part I: Chapter 1 with the statement, “Charlie considered himself” what?
(b) “A killer.”
3. How old was Charles Cullen when he committed his “first suicide gesture,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 8?
4. Who was the young mom and also a new hire that Cullen thought he would like when he started at Sacred Heart Hospital in Allentown, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 23?
(a) Lisa Gannon.
(b) Marjorie Whelan.
(c) Cathy Westerfer.
(d) Connie Trembler.
5. Where is Hunterdon Hospital located?
(a) Morristown, New Jersey.
(b) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(c) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(d) Flemington, New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Somerset Medical Center’s risk manager?
2. What was the name of the neighbor’s dog that had been found poisoned in the alleyway by Charles Cullen’s house?
3. Where was the apartment that Charlie Cullen rented after his separation from Adrianne?
4. On what date does Part I: Chapter 10 open?
5. What kind of car does the author describe Charlie Cullen driving in Part I: Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whom did Dr. Steven Marcus contact regarding the deaths at Somerset Medical Center? Why?
2. When did Charles Cullen begin working at Somerset Medical Center? What did Charles think of Amy Loughren when they met?
3. Why did Adrianne insist on having the divorce paperwork ready by January of 1993, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 7?
4. Who made the initial discovery of the drugs in the sharps box in Part I: Chapter 21? What did this individual do?
5. When and where did Charles Cullen begin his nursing career? How does the author describe the unit Cullen worked in?
6. How much money was Charles Cullen earning in October of 2003, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 1? Where was Charles living?
7. How was Francis Henry killed in 1998? What did the hospital conclude of his death?
8. What was Nancy Doherty’s position at Somerset? Whom did Doherty speak with on the phone in Part I: Chapter 25?
9. How was Mrs. Helen Dean murdered? When and where was she murdered?
10. What information about her husband did Adrianne Cullen give to the police when she called them in January of 1993?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)