|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the New Jersey Poison Control director in 2003?
(a) Dr. Steven Marcus.
(b) Dr. John Banas.
(c) Dr. Bruce Ruck.
(d) Dr. Zarar Shaleen.
2. While in the Navy, Charles Cullen signed on for training in what profession?
(a) Truck driver training.
(b) Electronics technician training.
(c) Sniper training.
(d) Medical training.
3. How old was Charlie Cullen when his father died?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 4 years old.
(c) 7 months old.
(d) 3 weeks old.
4. The Catholic Church celebrates the feast of Saint Barnabas on what day?
(a) March 1.
(b) April 15.
(c) June 11.
(d) September 12.
5. With what date does the author open Part I: Chapter 1?
(a) February 22, 1960.
(b) May 6, 1998.
(c) October 3, 2003.
(d) December 11, 1997.
6. On what date does the author open Part I: Chapter 13?
(a) March 23, 1993.
(b) December 6, 1977.
(c) October 3, 2003.
(d) September 1, 1993.
7. How old was Charles Cullen when he committed his “first suicide gesture,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 8?
8. According to the author in Part I: Chapter 1, Charlie Cullen’s new commute started from what town in Pennsylvania?
(b) New Hope.
9. What hourly wage was Charlie Cullen earning “in hospitals across New Jersey and Pennsylvania,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 1?
10. Where is the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital located?
(a) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(b) Livingston, New Jersey.
(c) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(d) Morristown, New Jersey.
11. What religion did Charlie Cullen convert to when he married?
12. What was the name of the attorney that represented Adrianne in her divorce from Charlie Cullen?
(a) Don Jones.
(b) Ernest Duh.
(c) Thomas Arnold.
(d) Danny Baldwin.
13. What freeway is described in Part I: Chapter 1 as “the aortal artery pumping thousands of workers to shifts across the Garden State”?
(a) Route 22.
(b) Route 18.
(c) I-78 East.
(d) Route 66.
14. By what nickname was digoxin called by the nurses in the ICU, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 13?
15. How old does the author describe Amy Loughren as in Part I: Chapter 24?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does “ACLS” stand for in the narrative?
2. The author states in Part I: Chapter 16, that when he applied at Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center after months without work, Charlie Cullen was how much in debt?
3. Who was Mrs. Jin Kyung Han’s cardiologist at Somerset?
4. Who returned Nancy Doherty’s call from the New Jersey Poison Control Center in Part I: Chapter 25?
5. When did Charlie Cullen’s mother die?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)