|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does “ACLS” stand for in the narrative?
(a) Auditory Co-vascular Lung Support.
(b) American Class-Action Law Suit.
(c) Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
(d) American Coverage Law Service.
2. Where was Charlie Cullen born?
(a) Livingston, New Jersey.
(b) Phillipsburg, Pennsylvania.
(c) West Orange, New Jersey.
(d) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
3. With what date does the author open Part I: Chapter 1?
(a) December 11, 1997.
(b) February 22, 1960.
(c) May 6, 1998.
(d) October 3, 2003.
4. What religion did Charlie Cullen convert to when he married?
5. How did Charlie Cullen’s mother die?
(a) From a stroke.
(b) From a heart attack.
(c) In a boating accident.
(d) In a car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many siblings did Charlie Cullen have?
2. How many pills did Charlie Cullen take before he turned himself in at the police station in Part I: Chapter 10?
3. What kind of car does the author describe Charlie Cullen driving in Part I: Chapter 1?
4. How old was Charles Cullen when he committed his “first suicide gesture,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 8?
5. When did Charlie Cullen’s mother die?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)