|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the attorney that represented Adrianne in her divorce from Charlie Cullen?
(a) Don Jones.
(b) Ernest Duh.
(c) Danny Baldwin.
(d) Thomas Arnold.
2. When was Charlie Cullen born?
(a) December 6, 1977.
(b) May 6, 1958.
(c) February 22, 1960.
(d) December 11, 1967.
3. Where was the apartment that Charlie Cullen rented after his separation from Adrianne?
(a) Allentown, Pennsylvania.
(b) Livingston, New Jersey.
(c) West Orange, New Jersey.
(d) Phillipsburg, New Jersey.
4. While in the Navy, Charles Cullen signed on for training in what profession?
(a) Sniper training.
(b) Medical training.
(c) Electronics technician training.
(d) Truck driver training.
5. How many years on the job does the author describe Charlie having had in Part I: Chapter 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did Charlie Cullen convert to when he married?
2. How many pills did Charlie Cullen take before he turned himself in at the police station in Part I: Chapter 10?
3. In discussing Adrianne’s doubts about Charlie’s behavior, the author says in Part I: Chapter 7, “It was inconceivable that at an institution entrusted with human lives, the staff weren’t at least as carefully regulated as the stocks of” what?
4. What was the area code that Charlie Cullen recognized from Warren Hospital on his message note at the psychiatric hospital in Part I: Chapter 11?
5. How old was Charlie Cullen when his father died?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)