|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michelle Tomlinson was a fellow nurse of Charlie Cullen’s in what unit?
(a) Lehigh Valley Hospital burn unit.
(b) The Warren Hospital Telemetry unit.
(c) Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center CCU.
(d) Somerset Medical Telemetry unit.
2. What did Charlie use to break into Michelle’s condo in Part I: Chapter 10?
(a) A gun.
(b) A brick.
(c) A rock.
(d) A hammer.
3. Where in the basement did Charlie Cullen keep a hidden stash of liquor when he was married?
(a) A box in the attic.
(b) A secret compartment in a book.
(c) Under the couch cushions.
(d) A Navy footlocker.
4. What was the name of the attorney that represented Adrianne in her divorce from Charlie Cullen?
(a) Thomas Arnold.
(b) Danny Baldwin.
(c) Ernest Duh.
(d) Don Jones.
5. When did Adrianne finally talk to a lawyer about leaving Charlie, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 7?
(a) January, 1993.
(b) June, 1987.
(c) November, 1992.
(d) January, 1992.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Charlie Cullen’s new nursing supervisor in Part I: Chapter 12?
2. Where is the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital located?
3. Part I: Chapter 8 opens with a description of what time period?
4. How many siblings did Charlie Cullen have?
5. What religion did Charlie Cullen convert to when he married?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)