|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I: Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in the basement did Charlie Cullen keep a hidden stash of liquor when he was married?
(a) A box in the attic.
(b) Under the couch cushions.
(c) A secret compartment in a book.
(d) A Navy footlocker.
2. When did Adrianne finally talk to a lawyer about leaving Charlie, according to the author in Part I: Chapter 7?
(a) June, 1987.
(b) January, 1992.
(c) January, 1993.
(d) November, 1992.
3. In discussing Adrianne’s doubts about Charlie’s behavior, the author says in Part I: Chapter 7, “It was inconceivable that at an institution entrusted with human lives, the staff weren’t at least as carefully regulated as the stocks of” what?
(b) “Vecuronium bromide.”
4. What kind of car does the author describe Charlie Cullen driving in Part I: Chapter 1?
(a) A Chevrolet mini-van.
(b) A Ford Escort station wagon.
(c) A Subaru station wagon.
(d) A Ford Explorer.
5. Michelle Tomlinson was a fellow nurse of Charlie Cullen’s in what unit?
(a) Liberty Nursing and Rehabilitation Center CCU.
(b) Lehigh Valley Hospital burn unit.
(c) Somerset Medical Telemetry unit.
(d) The Warren Hospital Telemetry unit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the former name of the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital?
2. When did Charlie Cullen begin working at the Saint Barnabas Medical Center’s burn unit after he married?
3. Where is the Greystone Psychiatric Hospital located?
4. While in the Navy, Charles Cullen signed on for training in what profession?
5. The author opens Part I: Chapter 1 with the statement, “Charlie considered himself” what?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)