Part I: Chapters 1-6
1. With what date does the author open Part I: Chapter 1?
(a) May 6, 1998.
(b) February 22, 1960.
(c) October 3, 2003.
(d) December 11, 1997.
2. The author opens Part I: Chapter 1 with the statement, “Charlie considered himself” what?
(b) “A killer.”
3. How many years on the job does the author describe Charlie having had in Part I: Chapter 1?
4. What does “ACLS” stand for in the narrative?
(a) American Coverage Law Service.
(b) American Class-Action Law Suit.
(c) Auditory Co-vascular Lung Support.
(d) Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
5. What hourly wage was Charlie Cullen earning “in hospitals across New Jersey and Pennsylvania,” according to the author in Part I: Chapter 1?
6. What kind of car does the author describe Charlie Cullen driving in Part I: Chapter 1?
(a) A Chevrolet mini-van.
(b) A Subaru station wagon.
(c) A Ford Explorer.
(d) A Ford Escort station wagon.
7. According to the author in Part I: Chapter 1, Charlie Cullen’s new commute started from what town in Pennsylvania?
(a) New Hope.
This section contains 4,545 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)