1. How old is Jancsi at the beginning of the book?
2. How is Jancsi related to Kate?
They are cousins.
3. Where is Kate from?
4. What disease is Kate recovering from?
5. What is Kate's father's occupation?
6. Why is Jancsi so excited for Kate to come stay with him?
He is lonely.
7. How does Jancsi imagine Kate before she comes?
As a fairy tale princess.
8. What does Jancsi do to prepare for Kate's coming?
All of these.
9. What does Jancsi rush through the day Kate comes?
This section contains 3,668 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)