|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Toepincher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marton get home after Kate steals his wagon?
(a) He borrows a horse.
(b) He walks.
(c) He runs as fast as he can.
(d) He hitches a ride on a wagon.
2. What does Kate get all over herself while preparing for Easter?
(a) Poppy seeds.
(b) Poison Ivy.
(c) Egg dye.
3. What is Jancsi's father's name?
4. What does Kate do while pretending to sleep on the wagon?
(a) Jumps off.
(b) Pushes Jancsi off.
(c) Cuts the ropes holding her baggage.
(d) Whips the horses.
5. What animal does Marton promise to take Kate to see around Easter time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What perplexes Kate about cows?
2. How did Kate's first horse get its name?
3. What does Jancsi compare the train to?
4. What is Kate's father's occupation?
5. Who helps Marton get the crops ready?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)