|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: The Toepincher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Kate the most ruinous?
(a) When she seems innocent.
(b) When she is angry.
(c) When she is tired.
(d) When she is bored.
2. Who does Kate spend most of her time on the ranch with?
(c) The hired hands.
3. What perplexes Kate about cows?
(a) They are bigger than horses.
(b) They are kind.
(c) They make milk.
(d) They are so big.
4. What harmful thing is Kate doing when she goes missing the second time on her first day?
(a) Eating sausages.
(b) Painting the wall.
(c) Pulling seeds.
(d) Wasting water.
5. How did Kate's first horse get its name?
(a) It is large.
(b) It has a funny step.
(c) It can be sneaky.
(d) It is very gentle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kate make changes in her clothing?
2. What does Jancsi offer to teach Kate to do?
3. What happens to Kate's behavior after the incident in the rafters?
4. Who initiates the race as they head to the lambs?
5. Why doesn't Kate like the pigs?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)