1. How old, according to the Nearings, were they when they decided to move to Vermont?
2. Why did the Nearings NOT join a communal experience?
There were none available or functioning into which they could have happily and effectively fit.
3. Why did the Nearings chose Vermont and not Eastern Pennsylvania?
The land costs were more reasonable.
4. What was 7 miles from the farm in Vermont?
The Jamaica Post Office.
5. When the Nearings started their first garden in Vermont, what caused a quagmire and nearly ruined the garden?
A spring on the high side of the garden.
This section contains 4,749 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)