Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Tala's stepdaughter?
2. What does Kerry believe Heather and Morag became the night they tore the MacLeod Banner?
3. What does Heather give Dinnie to offer Kerry in Chapter 18?
4. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
5. What concern does Kerry have about her alphabet in Chapter 20?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the author's portrayal of violence in the book. Why does the author choose to use violence in many parts of the book, especially in the interactions between Heather and Morag?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the concept of building character that is presented in the book. What trials and tribulations must the book's characters go through in order to build their character and why do you think the author portrayed character in this way?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the portrayal of relics in the book. What symbolic meaning do the relics and artifacts used in the book mean to the book's characters, namely the MacPherson Fiddle, the Bhat Gwa mirror, and the MacLeod Banner?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)