Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Tala's stepdaughter?
2. What does Kerry believe Heather and Morag became the night they tore the MacLeod Banner?
3. What does Heather give Dinnie to offer Kerry in Chapter 18?
4. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
5. What concern does Kerry have about her alphabet in Chapter 20?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the portrayal of drinking presented in the book. What might the author be saying about the repercussions of drinking based on the portrayal of characters like Heather, Morag, or Dinnie in the book?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the portrayal of humans and fairies in the book. What do these two species appear to represent in the book and what is important about their differences?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the presence of stealing in the book. What might the author be saying about the nature of those who steal based on characters like Kerry and Morag in the book?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)