|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to attack the mercenary team from the moonbeam when they first approach Central Park?
2. Who helps heal some of Kerry's friends in Chapter 22?
3. Who traps Aelric and his men in Chapter 30?
4. Who is trying to trade the Bhat Gwa mirror for Kerry's poppy in Chapter 13?
5. Who do the MacLeod sisters begin traveling with in Chapter 24?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the concept of building character that is presented in the book. What trials and tribulations must the book's characters go through in order to build their character and why do you think the author portrayed character in this way?
Essay Topic 2
Examine the portrayal of relics in the book. What symbolic meaning do the relics and artifacts used in the book mean to the book's characters, namely the MacPherson Fiddle, the Bhat Gwa mirror, and the MacLeod Banner?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the presence of stealing in the book. What might the author be saying about the nature of those who steal based on characters like Kerry and Morag in the book?
This section contains 1,008 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)