|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dinnie and Kerry's first date go?
2. Into whose bag do the mirror and the poppy accidentally land in Chapter 13?
3. What does Kerry believe Heather and Morag became the night they tore the MacLeod Banner?
4. What does the group of mercenaries use to travel to New York?
5. Where do the other fairies chase Heather and Morag to in Chapter 18?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the symbolism of the rare Welsh poppy in the book. What significance does this flower have considering it passed through the hands of nearly all of the book's characters?
Essay Topic 2
The idea of conflict resolution is found in many areas of the book. What purpose did the author have for presenting such conflicts in the story and then showing their resolutions afterward?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the presence of stealing in the book. What might the author be saying about the nature of those who steal based on characters like Kerry and Morag in the book?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)