Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Tala's stepdaughter?
2. What does Kerry believe Heather and Morag became the night they tore the MacLeod Banner?
3. What does Heather give Dinnie to offer Kerry in Chapter 18?
4. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
5. What concern does Kerry have about her alphabet in Chapter 20?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the concept of peace that is presented in the book. How do the book's characters seek peace in their lives and what revelations must they have in order to find it?
Essay Topic 2
Music is a topic seen several times in the book and is something that appears to bring joy and happiness to many of the book's characters.
Part 1) What role does music play in the lives of the fairies in the book?
Part 2) What can we learn about the importance of music based on the portrayal of the MacPherson Fiddle in the book?
Part 3) As far as portraying music in a certain way, what purpose does the author have for including the character Johnny Thunders in the book?
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the concept of happiness that is presented in the book. What does happiness mean to the book's characters and what must they go through to find it?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)