Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of King Tala's stepdaughter?
2. What does Kerry believe Heather and Morag became the night they tore the MacLeod Banner?
3. What does Heather give Dinnie to offer Kerry in Chapter 18?
4. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
5. What concern does Kerry have about her alphabet in Chapter 20?
Discuss the portrayal of art in the book. What role does art play in the book and what reason might the author have for portraying it in this manner?
Discuss the concept of peace that is presented in the book. How do the book's characters seek peace in their lives and what revelations must they have in order to find it?
Examine the portrayal of relics in the book. What symbolic meaning do the relics and artifacts used in the book mean to the book's characters, namely the MacPherson Fiddle, the Bhat Gwa mirror, and the MacLeod Banner?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)