|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kerry do to Dinnie when she runs into him in Chapter 19?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Kisses him.
2. What does Aelric learn Marion is building that could help him get her to date him?
(a) A play.
(b) A concert.
(c) A Celtic Alphabet.
(d) A novel.
3. Where does Kerry run into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
(a) A school.
(b) A church.
(c) An office building.
(d) A deli.
4. How does Dinnie react when Kerry shares her theory on why she thinks Heather and Morag choose to keep the MacLeod Banner?
5. What do Heather and Morag cause in Chapter 31?
(a) A parade.
(b) A war.
(c) A riot.
(d) A street brawl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes the broken guitar Magenta has is Johnny Thunders'?
2. Who does the fairy that is depressed that Petal does not like him believe she truly has feelings for?
3. What kind of fairies attacked the fairies in Central Park for trying to take whiskey?
4. How many warriors do the MacLeod's send to find Heather and Morag in New York?
5. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kerry react when she runs into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
2. How do the five fairies in Central Park try to get help for their battle in Chapter 30?
3. Why is the fairy Brannoc depressed in Chapter 15?
4. Why does Kerry tell Dinnie she believes to be the reason for Heather and Morag keeping the Macleod Banner in Chapter 29?
5. How does Morag find out the identity of Dinnie's fiddle?
6. How does Dinnie react to Kerry's theory on why Heather and Morag choose to keep the Macleod Banner?
7. Why does Magenta tell Kerry she is taking the poppy in Chapter 19?
8. How is the MacPherson Fiddle damaged in Chapter 31?
9. How does Morag learn how to fix her broken violin in Chapter 25?
10. What does Aelric fail to do before his battle with King Tala that gets him stuck in a castle?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)