|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the festival that Kerry and Morag attend in Chapter 16 located?
(a) Red Circle.
(b) Brown Square.
(c) Henry's Circle.
(d) Tompkin's Square.
2. Who retrieves the poppy in Chapter 31?
(d) Johnny Thunders.
3. Who makes friends with the Black Fairies in Chapter 26?
4. Where is the shop located where Morag can get her violin fixed?
(d) Little Italy.
5. Who is the first person to attack the mercenary team from the moonbeam when they first approach Central Park?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fairies come to help the five fairies in Central Park in Chapter 30?
2. Who prepares to attack King Tala in Chapter 14?
3. What procedure does Kerry have to get in the hospital in Chapter 22?
4. What does Dinnie do with Kerry in Chapter 29?
5. Who teaches Petal to use a sword in the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the group of mercenaries begin their walk to New York from Cornwall?
2. What happens when Kerry and Morag go to Tompkin's Square in Chapter 16?
3. What do the fairies in Central Park do when they see the moonbeam first appear?
4. Why is the fairy Brannoc depressed in Chapter 15?
5. How does Kerry react when she runs into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
6. Why does Magenta tell Kerry she is taking the poppy in Chapter 19?
7. How does Morag find out the identity of Dinnie's fiddle?
8. How does Morag learn how to fix her broken violin in Chapter 25?
9. How do the five fairies in Central Park try to get help for their battle in Chapter 30?
10. What happens when Morag tries to exchange the Bhat Gwa mirror for Kerry's poppy?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)