|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins searching for Heather and Morag near the end of Chapter 18?
(b) King Tala.
(c) Petal and Tulip.
(d) The MacLeod sisters.
2. Who retrieves the poppy in Chapter 31?
(a) Johnny Thunders.
3. Who do Kerry and Morag throw a bottle at that causes a riot?
4. Who shops for Dinnie's diet in Chapter 13?
5. What concern does Kerry have about her alphabet in Chapter 20?
(a) That she will not be able to complete it without her poppy.
(b) That it is ugly.
(c) That she needs a rose.
(d) That she does not have a banner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Morag where she can get her violin fixed after it breaks?
2. What is the name of King Tala's stepdaughter?
3. Who helps heal some of Kerry's friends in Chapter 22?
4. How does Dinnie react when Kerry shares her theory on why she thinks Heather and Morag choose to keep the MacLeod Banner?
5. Where does Kerry run into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aelric learn about Marion's loyalties after he falls in love with her?
2. What do the fairies in Central Park do when they see the moonbeam first appear?
3. What does Aelric fail to do before his battle with King Tala that gets him stuck in a castle?
4. How does Aelric believe he can make Marion fall in love with him despite being turned down flat?
5. What plan does Morag make with Kerry to try to retrieve the MacPherson Fiddle?
6. How does Kerry react when she runs into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
7. What does Aelric spend his time doing in Chapter 23 rather than preparing for his battle?
8. Why does Magenta tell Kerry she is taking the poppy in Chapter 19?
9. Why is the fairy Brannoc depressed in Chapter 15?
10. How is the MacPherson Fiddle damaged in Chapter 31?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)