|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the people looking for Heather and Morag spot them at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) On an airplane.
(b) On a car.
(c) On a boat.
(d) On a train.
2. Who prepares to attack King Tala in Chapter 14?
3. Who does Kerry recover from her hospital stay with in Chapter 23?
4. What is the name of the female lead in Cal's play?
5. Where does Kerry run into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
(a) A deli.
(b) A school.
(c) An office building.
(d) A church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group of mercenaries use to travel to New York?
2. What kind of fairies find Magenta in Chapter 28?
3. Into whose bag do the mirror and the poppy accidentally land in Chapter 13?
4. What do Heather and Morag do when they discover they were both promised Dinnie's fiddle?
5. Who falls in love with King Tala's stepdaughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plan does Morag make with Kerry to try to retrieve the MacPherson Fiddle?
2. What happens when Morag tries to exchange the Bhat Gwa mirror for Kerry's poppy?
3. How is the MacPherson Fiddle damaged in Chapter 31?
4. How are King Tala's mercenaries taken prisoner in Chapter 21?
5. What happens when Kerry and Morag go to Tompkin's Square in Chapter 16?
6. How does Kerry react when she runs into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
7. Why do Heather and Morag begin fighting in Chapter 31?
8. How does Aelric believe he can make Marion fall in love with him despite being turned down flat?
9. How do the five fairies in Central Park try to get help for their battle in Chapter 30?
10. How does Dinnie react to the ponytail Heather grows for him?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)