|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morag do to the sea creatures she sees in a tank?
(a) Cooks them.
(b) Sells them.
(c) Kills them.
(d) Frees them.
2. What do the fairies who steal Kerry's poppy in Chapter 12 want for ransom?
(a) A banner.
(b) A violin.
(c) A guitar.
(d) Their mirror.
3. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
(a) In Kerry's closet.
(b) Outside Kerry's window.
(c) In Dinnie's closet.
(d) Under Dinnie's bed.
4. How does Morag have some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(a) She broke a mirror.
(b) She caused someone to fall down stairs.
(c) She made a child step in front of a car.
(d) She tripped.
5. What kind of alcohol does the fairy try and convince others to look for in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
2. What project is Dinnie's beautiful neighbor working on in the book?
3. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
4. Who begins raising a group of mercenaries to go after Petal and Tulip in Chapter 10?
5. What does Dinnie's neighbor wish to win with her art project?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Tulip and Petal feel about their father just after landing in Central Park?
2. How does the author describe Crohn's disease, which Kerry suffers from?
3. How does Aelric prepare to battle King Tala in Chapter 9?
4. What does Heather do when she comes across a dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Kerry say that her boyfriend Cal broke up with her?
6. How does Dinnie perform when Heather coerces him into playing his violin in a Scottish bar?
7. How does the author describe Heather and Morag's meeting at a music contest?
8. What happens after Kerry retrieves her stolen poppy from Magenta in Chapter 12?
9. How does Morag first describe the MacPherson Fiddle to Dinnie?
10. How does Morag cause injury to a child in Chapter 11?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)