|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the fairy that is depressed that Petal doesn't like him?
2. What do the group of fairies that come to the rescue of the stranded five in Central Park forgive these fairies for after aiding them?
(a) For stealing their whiskey.
(b) For beating them up.
(c) For stealing a poppy.
(d) For taking their banner.
3. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
(a) To a club.
(b) A ball game.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A church.
4. Into whose bag do the mirror and the poppy accidentally land in Chapter 13?
5. Who begins searching for Heather and Morag near the end of Chapter 18?
(a) King Tala.
(b) Petal and Tulip.
(c) The MacLeod sisters.
6. What kind of fairies chase Heather in Chapter 18?
7. What does Morag feel towards the ghost she runs into in Chapter 20?
8. Who helps heal some of Kerry's friends in Chapter 22?
9. What does Cal do when Dinnie plays his violin for him?
(a) Makes fun of him.
(b) Praises him.
(c) Beats him up.
(d) Steals his music.
10. Who prepares to attack King Tala in Chapter 14?
11. What do Heather and Morag cause in Chapter 31?
(a) A war.
(b) A parade.
(c) A riot.
(d) A street brawl.
12. Where does Kerry run into Dinnie in Chapter 19?
(a) A church.
(b) A school.
(c) A deli.
(d) An office building.
13. How does Dinnie and Kerry's first date go?
14. Who convinces Kerry to pretend to like Dinnie in order to get his fiddle?
15. Who shops for Dinnie's diet in Chapter 13?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fairies attacked the fairies in Central Park for trying to take whiskey?
2. What color does Heather dye Dinnie's ponytail?
3. What kind of fairies come to help the five fairies in Central Park in Chapter 30?
4. What does Marion need for the project she is working on that Aelric wishes to find for her?
5. What does Heather give Dinnie to offer Kerry in Chapter 18?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)