|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aelric learn Marion is building that could help him get her to date him?
(a) A novel.
(b) A concert.
(c) A Celtic Alphabet.
(d) A play.
2. What color does Heather dye Dinnie's ponytail?
3. Where do the people looking for Heather and Morag spot them at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) On a car.
(b) On a train.
(c) On an airplane.
(d) On a boat.
4. Into whose bag do the mirror and the poppy accidentally land in Chapter 13?
5. What does Cal do when Dinnie plays his violin for him?
(a) Steals his music.
(b) Beats him up.
(c) Praises him.
(d) Makes fun of him.
6. What kind of fairies chase Heather in Chapter 18?
7. From where do the group of mercenaries begin their descent in Chapter 18?
8. What does Kerry believe Heather and Morag became the night they tore the MacLeod Banner?
(d) Best friends.
9. Who is the first person to attack the mercenary team from the moonbeam when they first approach Central Park?
10. Where is the MacPherson Fiddle left in Chapter 31?
(a) A train.
(b) The sidewalk.
(c) A car.
(d) A gutter.
11. Who does Dinnie's ponytail attract attention from?
12. What kind of fairies attacked the fairies in Central Park for trying to take whiskey?
13. What is the name of the female lead in Cal's play?
14. How does Dinnie and Kerry's first date go?
15. Who distracts Aelric in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
2. What does Kerry do to Dinnie when she runs into him in Chapter 19?
3. Who helps heal some of Kerry's friends in Chapter 22?
4. Who traps Aelric and his men in Chapter 30?
5. How does Marion react the first time Aelric asks her out?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)