|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where do the group of mercenaries begin their descent in Chapter 18?
2. What kind of fairies find Magenta in Chapter 28?
3. What does Morag feel towards the ghost she runs into in Chapter 20?
4. What does Cal do when Dinnie plays his violin for him?
(a) Steals his music.
(b) Praises him.
(c) Beats him up.
(d) Makes fun of him.
5. What does Kerry believe Heather and Morag became the night they tore the MacLeod Banner?
(c) Best friends.
6. Where do Dinnie and Kerry go on their first date?
(a) A church.
(b) To a club.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A ball game.
7. What color does Heather dye Dinnie's ponytail?
8. Why does Kerry promise to keep going out with Dinnie in Chapter 30?
(a) To get money.
(b) To help Heather move.
(c) To help Morag get his fiddle.
(d) She likes him.
9. Who do Kerry and Morag throw a bottle at that causes a riot?
10. What do Heather and Morag do when they discover they were both promised Dinnie's fiddle?
(a) Begin fighting.
(b) Plot revenge.
(d) Stab one another.
11. How is the MacPherson Fiddle damaged in Chapter 31?
(a) It is thrown in the water.
(b) It is shot.
(c) Someone smashes it.
(d) It is run over by a car.
12. Who distracts Aelric in Chapter 20?
13. What is the name of the female lead in Cal's play?
14. What does Kerry do to Dinnie when she runs into him in Chapter 19?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Punches him.
15. What kind of fairies come to help the five fairies in Central Park in Chapter 30?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heather give Dinnie to offer Kerry in Chapter 18?
2. What does Aelric spend his time doing instead of preparing for battle in Chapter 23?
3. What is the name of the fairy that is depressed that Petal doesn't like him?
4. Who teaches Petal to use a sword in the book?
5. Who retrieves the poppy in Chapter 31?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)