|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinnie's neighbor choose to wear in her hair in Chapter 2?
(a) A pin.
(b) A feather.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bow.
2. What does Dinnie's neighbor wish to win with her art project?
(a) An Oscar.
(b) A grant.
(c) A college scholarship.
(d) A community art contest.
3. Who begins raising a group of mercenaries to go after Petal and Tulip in Chapter 10?
4. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
5. What does the leader of the rebels fighting for Petal and Tulip spend his time studying in libraries?
(a) Military strategy.
6. Who does Heather run into after leaving Dinnie's in Chapter 6?
(b) Johnny Thunders.
7. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
8. Who does Heather realize is the current owner of the magical violin a fairy made?
9. What kind of band do Heather and Morag wish to start together?
(b) Soft rock.
(c) Punk rock.
10. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
11. What happens to the fiddle that the person begins playing in Chapter 11?
(a) It is destroyed.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It is polished.
(d) It is lost.
12. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
(a) In college.
(b) A music contest.
(c) In elementary school.
(d) In high school.
13. What kind of fairies are Heather and Morag?
14. Who steals the poppy from the dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
15. Where are Tulip and Petal from?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dinnie first react to being taught to play the violin?
2. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
3. What kind of alcohol does the fairy try and convince others to look for in Chapter 12?
4. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
5. What is Dinnie's last name in the book?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)