|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who learns that the heirs of the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
2. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
3. What does the leader of the rebels fighting for Petal and Tulip spend his time studying in libraries?
(a) Military strategy.
4. Where in New York do Heather and Morag go in Chapter 7?
(d) Little Italy.
5. How many fairies become stranded in Central Park in the book?
6. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
7. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) A school.
(b) A prison.
(c) A street corner.
(d) A church.
8. Why is Dinnie evicted in Chapter 9?
(a) For being loud.
(b) For not paying his rent.
(c) For being rude.
(d) For being messy.
9. What instrument did Kerry's ex-boyfriend promise to teach her?
10. What happens to the fiddle that the person begins playing in Chapter 11?
(a) It is destroyed.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It is lost.
(d) It is polished.
11. What is the name of the king who is Tulip and Petal's father?
12. What fate does Morag tell Kerry that the magical violin that a fairy created was believed to have had?
(a) It was destroyed.
(b) It was buried.
(c) It was hidden.
(d) It was thrown in the sea.
13. For whom do Heather and Morag look for a flower in Chapter 7?
14. What is the name of the artifact that Heather and Morag accidentally destroy in a Scottish castle?
(a) The Bhat Gwa mirror.
(b) The Tapestry of Ghant.
(c) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(d) The MacLeod Banner.
15. How does Morag have some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(a) She tripped.
(b) She broke a mirror.
(c) She caused someone to fall down stairs.
(d) She made a child step in front of a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
2. What country were Heather and Morag thrown out of?
3. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
4. What is the name of the homeless woman introduced in Chapter 3?
5. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)