|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Tulip and Petal from?
2. What do Petal and Tulip fear their father will do to them in Chapter 4?
(a) Imprison them.
(b) Starve them.
(c) Kill them.
(d) Force them to marry.
3. Who is the author of The Good Fairies of New York?
(a) Martin Millar.
(b) Paul Smith.
(c) James Frank.
(d) Jerry Wash.
4. Where do Heather and Morag pass out that leads to them being taken from their hometown?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) On a cruise ship.
(c) A shipping container.
(d) An airplane.
5. Who does Kerry believe stole her poppy in Chapter 10?
6. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
7. What kind of band do Heather and Morag wish to start together?
(c) Soft rock.
(d) Punk rock.
8. How does the person find out that the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
(a) From a pelican.
(b) From a dog.
(c) From a cat.
(d) From an albatross.
9. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
(a) In elementary school.
(b) In high school.
(c) In college.
(d) A music contest.
10. What do the fairies who steal Kerry's poppy in Chapter 12 want for ransom?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A violin.
(c) Their mirror.
(d) A banner.
11. In what year was the guitarist who descends from heaven made?
12. Who begins raising a group of mercenaries to go after Petal and Tulip in Chapter 10?
13. What is Dinnie's last name in the book?
14. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
15. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the mirror that the Chinese fairies accuse Morag of stealing?
2. How many fairies become stranded in Central Park in the book?
3. What is the name of the guitarist who descends from heaven?
4. What fate does Morag tell Kerry that the magical violin that a fairy created was believed to have had?
5. What does the leader of the rebels fighting for Petal and Tulip spend his time studying in libraries?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)