|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
2. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
(b) The Go Go's.
(c) The New York Dolls.
3. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
4. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
5. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
6. Where does Aelric live?
(c) New York.
7. What is the name of the king who is Tulip and Petal's father?
8. What is the name of the fairy who tries to convince the others to look for alcohol in Chapter 12?
9. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
10. Who gives Kerry a flower for her alphabet at the beginning of Chapter 11?
11. What happens to the fiddle that the person begins playing in Chapter 11?
(a) It is destroyed.
(b) It is polished.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) It is lost.
12. What kind of fairies become upset because money is missing from their bank in Chapter 9?
13. What fate does Morag tell Kerry that the magical violin that a fairy created was believed to have had?
(a) It was buried.
(b) It was destroyed.
(c) It was thrown in the sea.
(d) It was hidden.
14. For whom do Heather and Morag look for a flower in Chapter 7?
15. Who does Heather run into after leaving Dinnie's in Chapter 6?
(c) Johnny Thunders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the famous violin that was created by a fairy for a human to play?
2. What kind of disease does Kerry have?
3. Which band's songs did Kerry's ex-boyfriend wish to teach her?
4. Who begins raising a group of mercenaries to go after Petal and Tulip in Chapter 10?
5. What word best describes Heather and Morag in the book?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)