|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stolen from Dinnie while he plays his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His hat.
(c) His watch.
(d) His bike.
2. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
3. What does Heather tell Dinnie he must do to be more attractive to women in Chapter 10?
(a) Go on a diet and be nicer.
(b) Wear makeup.
(c) Cut his hair.
(d) Get new clothes.
4. What job does Dinnie hold in the book?
(d) A bike courier.
5. Where does Heather tell Dinnie she and Morag sought shelter in a castle the night they were thrown out of Scotland?
(a) A school.
(b) A coffin.
(c) A basement.
(d) A wine cellar.
6. Where are Tulip and Petal from?
7. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(b) Bad karma.
(d) Good luck.
8. What do Petal and Tulip fear their father will do to them in Chapter 4?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Imprison them.
(c) Starve them.
(d) Force them to marry.
9. Who learns that the heirs of the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
10. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
11. Who does Kerry believe stole her poppy in Chapter 10?
12. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) A street corner.
(b) A school.
(c) A church.
(d) A prison.
13. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
14. Who is the author of The Good Fairies of New York?
(a) Martin Millar.
(b) James Frank.
(c) Jerry Wash.
(d) Paul Smith.
15. What is Dinnie's last name in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease does Kerry have?
2. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
3. What kind of fairies become upset because money is missing from their bank in Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
5. How does Morag have some bad luck in Chapter 11?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)