|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(c) Bad karma.
(d) Good luck.
2. Where in New York do Heather and Morag go in Chapter 7?
(d) Little Italy.
3. What word best describes Heather and Morag in the book?
4. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) A church.
(b) A street corner.
(c) A prison.
(d) A school.
5. What does Dinnie agree to give to Heather if she helps him to win Kerry's affections?
(a) A car.
(b) His fiddle.
(d) A book.
6. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
7. In what year was the guitarist who descends from heaven made?
8. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
9. What is the name of the fairy who tries to convince the others to look for alcohol in Chapter 12?
10. What project is Dinnie's beautiful neighbor working on in the book?
(a) A novel.
(b) A concert.
(c) A Celtic Alphabet.
(d) A play.
11. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
12. What instrument did Kerry's ex-boyfriend promise to teach her?
13. What is the name of the famous violin that was created by a fairy for a human to play?
(a) The Tala Fiddle.
(b) The Xenophon Fiddle.
(c) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(d) The MacKintosh Fiddle.
14. What instrument does Dinnie play in the book?
15. What kind of band do Heather and Morag wish to start together?
(a) Punk rock.
(c) Soft rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the artifact that Heather and Morag accidentally destroy in a Scottish castle?
2. Who steals the poppy from the dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Aelric begin studying in order to learn new strategies to use against King Tala?
4. What kind of fairies chase Morag in Chapter 7?
5. What is stolen from Dinnie while he plays his instrument in Chapter 5?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)