|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Heather tell Dinnie to fix his hair to be more attractive to women?
(a) Grow a mullet.
(b) Grow a ponytail.
(c) Shave it.
(d) Get a perm.
2. What instrument does Dinnie play in the book?
3. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
4. What word best describes Heather and Morag in the book?
5. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
6. What does Magenta believe Heather to be the first time she sees her?
(a) Her sister.
(b) A friend.
(c) An enemy.
(d) Her mother.
7. What country were Heather and Morag thrown out of?
8. What kind of alcohol does the fairy try and convince others to look for in Chapter 12?
9. What is Dinnie's last name in the book?
10. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
(a) Under Dinnie's bed.
(b) In Dinnie's closet.
(c) Outside Kerry's window.
(d) In Kerry's closet.
11. Who does Aelric begin studying in order to learn new strategies to use against King Tala?
(a) Chairman Mao.
(b) King Tala.
12. Where in New York do Heather and Morag go in Chapter 7?
(a) Little Italy.
13. What is the name of the mirror that the Chinese fairies accuse Morag of stealing?
(a) The Bhat Gwa Mirror.
(b) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(c) The MacLeod Banner.
(d) The English Rose Cup.
14. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(c) Good luck.
(d) Bad karma.
15. What is Kerry upset about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Her job.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) The loss of her poppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first attempts to teach Dinnie to play the violin?
2. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
3. In what year was the guitarist who descends from heaven made?
4. What kind of piece is Kerry's friend reading in Chapter 11?
5. What kind of fairies become upset because money is missing from their bank in Chapter 9?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)