|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the fairy who tries to convince the others to look for alcohol in Chapter 12?
2. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
3. What instrument did Kerry's ex-boyfriend promise to teach her?
4. What kind of alcohol does the fairy try and convince others to look for in Chapter 12?
5. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(b) Good luck.
(c) Bad karma.
6. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
7. What kind of rare poppy does Dinnie's neighbor need to complete her art project?
8. How does the person find out that the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
(a) From an albatross.
(b) From a pelican.
(c) From a cat.
(d) From a dog.
9. Why is the crowd ignoring Kerry's friend who is reading in Chapter 11?
(a) They are drugged.
(b) They are bored.
(c) The cold.
(d) The heat.
10. Who steals the poppy from the dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
11. Who does Heather run into after leaving Dinnie's in Chapter 6?
(c) Johnny Thunders.
12. Who does Aelric begin studying in order to learn new strategies to use against King Tala?
(b) King Tala.
(d) Chairman Mao.
13. How does Heather tell Dinnie to fix his hair to be more attractive to women?
(a) Shave it.
(b) Get a perm.
(c) Grow a ponytail.
(d) Grow a mullet.
14. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
15. How does Dinnie first react to being taught to play the violin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
2. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
3. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
4. What kind of band do Heather and Morag wish to start together?
5. How many fairies become stranded in Central Park in the book?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)