|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cal struggle with at the community art show in Chapter 10?
(a) A book.
(b) His music.
(c) His play.
(d) A poem.
2. What kind of sea creatures does Morag see in a tank and is saddened?
3. What does Kerry shoplift in Chapter 7?
(a) A violin.
(b) A banner.
(c) A cup.
(d) A mirror.
4. What is stolen from Dinnie while he plays his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) His hat.
(b) His bike.
(c) His clothes.
(d) His watch.
5. What fate does Morag tell Kerry that the magical violin that a fairy created was believed to have had?
(a) It was hidden.
(b) It was destroyed.
(c) It was thrown in the sea.
(d) It was buried.
6. What do Petal and Tulip fear their father will do to them in Chapter 4?
(a) Starve them.
(b) Force them to marry.
(c) Imprison them.
(d) Kill them.
7. How does Dinnie first react to being taught to play the violin?
8. What instrument does Dinnie play in the book?
9. For whom do Heather and Morag look for a flower in Chapter 7?
10. What does the leader of the rebels fighting for Petal and Tulip spend his time studying in libraries?
(a) Military strategy.
11. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
12. Where does Heather sit on Dinnie as she tells him how she and Morag were thrown out of Scotland?
(a) His head.
(b) In his briefcase.
(c) In his pocket.
(d) His shoulder.
13. Who begins raising a group of mercenaries to go after Petal and Tulip in Chapter 10?
14. What is the name of the artifact that Heather and Morag accidentally destroy in a Scottish castle?
(a) The Bhat Gwa mirror.
(b) The MacLeod Banner.
(c) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(d) The Tapestry of Ghant.
15. Where do Heather and Morag find themselves after passing out and being taken from their hometown?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fairies steal Kerry's poppy in Chapter 12?
2. What is Dinnie's last name in the book?
3. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
4. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
5. What is the name of Dinnie's beautiful neighbor who he likes?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)