|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aelric begin studying in order to learn new strategies to use against King Tala?
(a) Chairman Mao.
(b) King Tala.
2. For whom do Heather and Morag look for a flower in Chapter 7?
3. What is the name of Kerry's ex boyfriend?
4. How does Heather tell Dinnie to fix his hair to be more attractive to women?
(a) Get a perm.
(b) Grow a mullet.
(c) Shave it.
(d) Grow a ponytail.
5. What is the name of the artifact that Heather and Morag accidentally destroy in a Scottish castle?
(a) The Bhat Gwa mirror.
(b) The MacLeod Banner.
(c) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(d) The Tapestry of Ghant.
6. What is the name of the mirror that the Chinese fairies accuse Morag of stealing?
(a) The English Rose Cup.
(b) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(c) The Bhat Gwa Mirror.
(d) The MacLeod Banner.
7. What do Petal and Tulip fear their father will do to them in Chapter 4?
(a) Starve them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Force them to marry.
(d) Imprison them.
8. What is Kerry upset about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Her job.
(b) The loss of her poppy.
(c) Her illness.
(d) Her boyfriend.
9. How many fairies become stranded in Central Park in the book?
10. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
(a) Under Dinnie's bed.
(b) In Dinnie's closet.
(c) In Kerry's closet.
(d) Outside Kerry's window.
11. What is the name of the guitarist who descends from heaven?
(a) Joshua Hill.
(d) Johnny Thunders.
12. Who learns that the heirs of the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
13. Which band's songs did Kerry's ex-boyfriend wish to teach her?
(a) The Go Go's.
(c) New York Dolls.
14. Why is Dinnie evicted in Chapter 9?
(a) For being loud.
(b) For being messy.
(c) For being rude.
(d) For not paying his rent.
15. Who is the author of The Good Fairies of New York?
(a) Jerry Wash.
(b) Martin Millar.
(c) Paul Smith.
(d) James Frank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where in New York do Heather and Morag go in Chapter 7?
2. What does Cal struggle with at the community art show in Chapter 10?
3. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
4. What kind of piece is Kerry's friend reading in Chapter 11?
5. Where do Heather and Morag pass out that leads to them being taken from their hometown?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)