|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the guitarist who descends from heaven?
(a) Joshua Hill.
(c) Johnny Thunders.
2. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) A church.
(b) A school.
(c) A street corner.
(d) A prison.
3. Who learns that the heirs of the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
4. What does Cal struggle with at the community art show in Chapter 10?
(a) A book.
(b) His music.
(c) A poem.
(d) His play.
5. What kind of disease does Kerry have?
(a) Parkinson's Disease.
(b) Crohn's Disease.
(c) Brain tumors.
(d) Lung cancer.
6. How does Morag have some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(a) She made a child step in front of a car.
(b) She caused someone to fall down stairs.
(c) She tripped.
(d) She broke a mirror.
7. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
8. What kind of fairies are Heather and Morag?
9. Who steals the poppy from the dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
10. How does the person find out that the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
(a) From an albatross.
(b) From a dog.
(c) From a pelican.
(d) From a cat.
11. What project is Dinnie's beautiful neighbor working on in the book?
(a) A concert.
(b) A novel.
(c) A Celtic Alphabet.
(d) A play.
12. What word best describes Heather and Morag in the book?
13. What is the name of Kerry's ex boyfriend?
14. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(a) Good luck.
(b) Bad karma.
15. What does Heather tell Dinnie he must do to be more attractive to women in Chapter 10?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Wear makeup.
(c) Get new clothes.
(d) Go on a diet and be nicer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
2. What is the name of the homeless woman introduced in Chapter 3?
3. Who does Heather run into after leaving Dinnie's in Chapter 6?
4. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
5. What does Dinnie's neighbor wish to win with her art project?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)