|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dinnie agree to give to Heather if she helps him to win Kerry's affections?
(a) A car.
(b) His fiddle.
(c) A book.
2. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
3. Where are Tulip and Petal from?
4. Where in New York do Heather and Morag go in Chapter 7?
(b) Little Italy.
5. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
6. What kind of sea creatures does Morag see in a tank and is saddened?
7. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
(a) In elementary school.
(b) In high school.
(c) A music contest.
(d) In college.
8. What happens to the fiddle that the person begins playing in Chapter 11?
(a) It is polished.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It is lost.
(d) It is destroyed.
9. What is Kerry upset about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Her illness.
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) The loss of her poppy.
(d) Her job.
10. Where do Heather and Morag pass out that leads to them being taken from their hometown?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) On a cruise ship.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A shipping container.
11. What project is Dinnie's beautiful neighbor working on in the book?
(a) A Celtic Alphabet.
(b) A novel.
(c) A play.
(d) A concert.
12. Who is the author of The Good Fairies of New York?
(a) Jerry Wash.
(b) Paul Smith.
(c) James Frank.
(d) Martin Millar.
13. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
14. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
15. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(c) Good luck.
(d) Bad karma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fairies steal Kerry's poppy in Chapter 12?
2. Who does Aelric begin studying in order to learn new strategies to use against King Tala?
3. What kind of fairies chase Morag in Chapter 7?
4. Where do Morag and Kerry chase Magenta into in Chapter 11?
5. What is the name of the fairy who tries to convince the others to look for alcohol in Chapter 12?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)