|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stolen from Dinnie while he plays his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) His clothes.
(b) His watch.
(c) His bike.
(d) His hat.
2. What do Heather and Dinnie fight over at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Dinnie's unwillingness to learn the fiddle.
(b) Dinnie's rudeness.
(c) Heather's pushiness.
(d) Heather's rudeness.
3. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
4. What does Cal struggle with at the community art show in Chapter 10?
(a) His music.
(b) A poem.
(c) His play.
(d) A book.
5. What kind of fairies become upset because money is missing from their bank in Chapter 9?
6. What country were Heather and Morag thrown out of?
7. Who learns that the heirs of the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
8. What kind of fairies chase Morag in Chapter 7?
9. What happens to the fiddle that the person begins playing in Chapter 11?
(a) It is lost.
(b) It is destroyed.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) It is polished.
10. What kind of fairies are Heather and Morag?
11. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
(c) The New York Dolls.
(d) The Go Go's.
12. What does Dinnie's neighbor wish to win with her art project?
(a) A grant.
(b) A community art contest.
(c) An Oscar.
(d) A college scholarship.
13. What is the name of Kerry's ex boyfriend?
14. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
15. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) A street corner.
(b) A prison.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
2. What fate does Morag tell Kerry that the magical violin that a fairy created was believed to have had?
3. What does Morag do to the sea creatures she sees in a tank?
4. Who steals the poppy from the dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
5. What kind of disease does Kerry have?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)