|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who steals the poppy from the dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
2. Where do Heather and Morag find themselves after passing out and being taken from their hometown?
(b) New York City.
3. What does Heather tell Dinnie he must do to be more attractive to women in Chapter 10?
(a) Go on a diet and be nicer.
(b) Wear makeup.
(c) Get new clothes.
(d) Cut his hair.
4. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
(a) The New York Dolls.
(d) The Go Go's.
5. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
6. What is the name of the fairy who tries to convince the others to look for alcohol in Chapter 12?
7. What job does Dinnie hold in the book?
(a) A bike courier.
8. Where in New York do Heather and Morag go in Chapter 7?
(b) Little Italy.
9. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
10. What does Dinnie's neighbor choose to wear in her hair in Chapter 2?
(a) A feather.
(b) A flower.
(c) A pin.
(d) A bow.
11. What kind of rare poppy does Dinnie's neighbor need to complete her art project?
12. What does Morag do to the sea creatures she sees in a tank?
(a) Sells them.
(b) Frees them.
(c) Cooks them.
(d) Kills them.
13. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
14. Why is Dinnie evicted in Chapter 9?
(a) For being messy.
(b) For being rude.
(c) For not paying his rent.
(d) For being loud.
15. Who does Kerry believe stole her poppy in Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
2. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
3. Who first attempts to teach Dinnie to play the violin?
4. What kind of music club does Heather take Dinnie to in Chapter 9?
5. For whom do Heather and Morag look for a flower in Chapter 7?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)