|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Dinnie hold in the book?
(c) A bike courier.
2. Why is Dinnie evicted in Chapter 9?
(a) For being loud.
(b) For not paying his rent.
(c) For being rude.
(d) For being messy.
3. What is Morag afraid she will have after experiencing some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(c) Bad karma.
(d) Good luck.
4. Where are Tulip and Petal from?
5. What instrument did Kerry's ex-boyfriend promise to teach her?
6. What kind of fairies become upset because money is missing from their bank in Chapter 9?
7. What kind of sea creatures does Morag see in a tank and is saddened?
8. Where do Morag and Kerry chase Magenta into in Chapter 11?
(a) An airport.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A gallery.
(d) A school.
9. Who does the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believe she is?
10. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
(a) The New York Dolls.
(d) The Go Go's.
11. What kind of rare poppy does Dinnie's neighbor need to complete her art project?
12. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
13. What is Kerry upset about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) Her illness.
(b) Her job.
(c) Her boyfriend.
(d) The loss of her poppy.
14. What is the name of the famous violin that was created by a fairy for a human to play?
(a) The Xenophon Fiddle.
(b) The Tala Fiddle.
(c) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(d) The MacKintosh Fiddle.
15. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the fiddle that the person begins playing in Chapter 11?
2. What kind of fairies chase Morag in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Kerry believe stole her poppy in Chapter 10?
4. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
5. What is stolen from Dinnie while he plays his instrument in Chapter 5?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)