|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the fairy who tries to convince the others to look for alcohol in Chapter 12?
2. Where do Heather and Morag meet one another?
(a) In high school.
(b) A music contest.
(c) In elementary school.
(d) In college.
3. What is the name of the homeless woman introduced in Chapter 3?
4. What is the name of Dinnie's beautiful neighbor who he likes?
5. Why is the crowd ignoring Kerry's friend who is reading in Chapter 11?
(a) They are drugged.
(b) The heat.
(c) They are bored.
(d) The cold.
6. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
7. What does Dinnie's neighbor choose to wear in her hair in Chapter 2?
(a) A feather.
(b) A flower.
(c) A pin.
(d) A bow.
8. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
9. What instrument did Kerry's ex-boyfriend promise to teach her?
10. What country were Heather and Morag thrown out of?
11. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
12. Who steals the poppy from the dead homeless person in Chapter 7?
13. What is the name of Kerry's ex boyfriend?
14. What does Dinnie's neighbor wish to win with her art project?
(a) A community art contest.
(b) A grant.
(c) An Oscar.
(d) A college scholarship.
15. What does Heather tell Dinnie he must do to be more attractive to women in Chapter 10?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Get new clothes.
(c) Go on a diet and be nicer.
(d) Wear makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Kerry a flower for her alphabet at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. How does Morag have some bad luck in Chapter 11?
3. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
4. What kind of piece is Kerry's friend reading in Chapter 11?
5. What kind of fairies become upset because money is missing from their bank in Chapter 9?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)