Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the army the homeless woman wandering the streets in Chapter 3 believes she is watching out for?
2. What does Cal struggle with at the community art show in Chapter 10?
(a) A book.
(b) His play.
(c) A poem.
(d) His music.
3. What kind of rare poppy does Dinnie's neighbor need to complete her art project?
4. What kind of fairies become upset because money is missing from their bank in Chapter 9?
5. How does Dinnie first react to being taught to play the violin?
6. Who does Heather run into after leaving Dinnie's in Chapter 6?
(b) Johnny Thunders.
7. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
(a) The New York Dolls.
(d) The Go Go's.
8. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
(a) In Dinnie's closet.
(b) Under Dinnie's bed.
(c) In Kerry's closet.
(d) Outside Kerry's window.
9. What is the name of Kerry's ex boyfriend?
10. What is Dinnie's last name in the book?
11. What is the name of the man who is looking for his homemade alcoholic drink?
12. What is the name of the mirror that the Chinese fairies accuse Morag of stealing?
(a) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(b) The MacLeod Banner.
(c) The English Rose Cup.
(d) The Bhat Gwa Mirror.
13. How does Morag have some bad luck in Chapter 11?
(a) She caused someone to fall down stairs.
(b) She broke a mirror.
(c) She tripped.
(d) She made a child step in front of a car.
14. What kind of sea creatures does Morag see in a tank and is saddened?
15. In what year was the guitarist who descends from heaven made?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Heather realize is the current owner of the magical violin a fairy made?
2. Who gives Kerry a flower for her alphabet at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
4. Which band's songs did Kerry's ex-boyfriend wish to teach her?
5. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)