|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
2. What does Heather tell Dinnie he must do to be more attractive to women in Chapter 10?
(a) Cut his hair.
(b) Get new clothes.
(c) Go on a diet and be nicer.
(d) Wear makeup.
3. Where do Morag and Kerry chase Magenta into in Chapter 11?
(a) A gallery.
(b) A hospital.
(c) An airport.
(d) A school.
4. Where does Aelric live?
(a) New York.
5. Who does Kerry believe stole her poppy in Chapter 10?
6. Who gives Kerry's poppy to a dead homeless person?
7. What is the name of the artifact that Heather and Morag accidentally destroy in a Scottish castle?
(a) The Bhat Gwa mirror.
(b) The Tapestry of Ghant.
(c) The MacPherson Fiddle.
(d) The MacLeod Banner.
8. What do Petal and Tulip fear their father will do to them in Chapter 4?
(a) Imprison them.
(b) Kill them.
(c) Starve them.
(d) Force them to marry.
9. What country were Heather and Morag thrown out of?
10. Why is Dinnie evicted in Chapter 9?
(a) For being rude.
(b) For being messy.
(c) For being loud.
(d) For not paying his rent.
11. For whom do Heather and Morag look for a flower in Chapter 7?
12. What job does Dinnie hold in the book?
(c) A bike courier.
13. How many fairies become stranded in Central Park in the book?
14. Who does Heather run into after leaving Dinnie's in Chapter 6?
(a) Johnny Thunders.
15. What kind of rare poppy does Dinnie's neighbor need to complete her art project?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of disease does Kerry have?
2. What is the name of the famous violin that was created by a fairy for a human to play?
3. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
4. What is Kerry upset about at the beginning of Chapter 8?
5. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)