|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Petal and Tulip fear their father will do to them in Chapter 4?
(a) Kill them.
(b) Imprison them.
(c) Force them to marry.
(d) Starve them.
2. What do the fairies who steal Kerry's poppy in Chapter 12 want for ransom?
(a) A banner.
(b) A guitar.
(c) Their mirror.
(d) A violin.
3. What is the name of Dinnie's beautiful neighbor who he likes?
4. What kind of fairies chase Morag in Chapter 7?
5. What instrument does Dinnie play in the book?
6. Who does Heather realize is the current owner of the magical violin a fairy made?
7. What kind of disease does Kerry have?
(a) Crohn's Disease.
(b) Brain tumors.
(c) Lung cancer.
(d) Parkinson's Disease.
8. Where do Morag and Kerry chase Magenta into in Chapter 11?
(a) A hospital.
(b) An airport.
(c) A school.
(d) A gallery.
9. How does Heather tell Dinnie to fix his hair to be more attractive to women?
(a) Grow a mullet.
(b) Get a perm.
(c) Shave it.
(d) Grow a ponytail.
10. How does the person find out that the king's heirs are in New York in Chapter 7?
(a) From a pelican.
(b) From a dog.
(c) From an albatross.
(d) From a cat.
11. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
12. What does Cal struggle with at the community art show in Chapter 10?
(a) His play.
(b) A book.
(c) His music.
(d) A poem.
13. What kind of band do Heather and Morag wish to start together?
(b) Soft rock.
(c) Punk rock.
14. Why is the crowd ignoring Kerry's friend who is reading in Chapter 11?
(a) They are bored.
(b) The cold.
(c) They are drugged.
(d) The heat.
15. For whom do Heather and Morag look for a flower in Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first attempts to teach Dinnie to play the violin?
2. What is the name of the artifact that Heather and Morag accidentally destroy in a Scottish castle?
3. Who does Kerry believe stole her poppy in Chapter 10?
4. Which band's songs did Kerry's ex-boyfriend wish to teach her?
5. Who begins raising a group of mercenaries to go after Petal and Tulip in Chapter 10?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)