|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Dinnie play in the book?
2. What do Heather and Dinnie fight over at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) Heather's pushiness.
(b) Heather's rudeness.
(c) Dinnie's rudeness.
(d) Dinnie's unwillingness to learn the fiddle.
3. What band did the guitarist who descends from heaven play for?
(b) The New York Dolls.
(c) The Go Go's.
4. Where does Dinnie decide to play his instrument in Chapter 5?
(a) A street corner.
(b) A prison.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
5. What fate does Morag tell Kerry that the magical violin that a fairy created was believed to have had?
(a) It was thrown in the sea.
(b) It was hidden.
(c) It was buried.
(d) It was destroyed.
6. Who begins playing a fiddle to help the crowd relax in Chapter 11?
7. What is the name of the leader of the rebels fighting for Tulip and Petal?
8. What is the name of the person who owned the famous violin created by a fairy for humans?
(a) Frank MacKintosh.
(b) Bob Tala.
(c) Paul Smith.
(d) James MacPherson.
9. Where in New York do Heather and Morag go in Chapter 7?
(b) Little Italy.
10. What is the name of Dinnie's beautiful neighbor who he likes?
11. Where do Morag and Kerry chase Magenta into in Chapter 11?
(a) A school.
(b) A gallery.
(c) An airport.
(d) A hospital.
12. How does Heather tell Dinnie to fix his hair to be more attractive to women?
(a) Grow a ponytail.
(b) Shave it.
(c) Get a perm.
(d) Grow a mullet.
13. What is the name of the fairy who tries to convince the others to look for alcohol in Chapter 12?
14. Who does Heather run into after leaving Dinnie's in Chapter 6?
(d) Johnny Thunders.
15. What country were Heather and Morag thrown out of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dinnie's neighbor choose to wear in her hair in Chapter 2?
2. What is the name of Kerry's ex boyfriend?
3. What does the leader of the rebels fighting for Petal and Tulip spend his time studying in libraries?
4. What kind of sea creatures does Morag see in a tank and is saddened?
5. Who does Aelric begin studying in order to learn new strategies to use against King Tala?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)