|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the famous violin that was created by a fairy for a human to play?
(a) The Xenophon Fiddle.
(b) The Tala Fiddle.
(c) The MacKintosh Fiddle.
(d) The MacPherson Fiddle.
2. Where was Heather hiding when discovering the whereabouts of the magical violin?
(a) Under Dinnie's bed.
(b) In Dinnie's closet.
(c) Outside Kerry's window.
(d) In Kerry's closet.
3. Where does Heather tell Dinnie she and Morag sought shelter in a castle the night they were thrown out of Scotland?
(a) A wine cellar.
(b) A school.
(c) A basement.
(d) A coffin.
4. Which band's songs did Kerry's ex-boyfriend wish to teach her?
(a) New York Dolls.
(d) The Go Go's.
5. What is the name of the king who is Tulip and Petal's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of fairies chase Morag in Chapter 7?
2. How does Dinnie react when Heather talks him into playing his violin at a club?
3. Why is the crowd ignoring Kerry's friend who is reading in Chapter 11?
4. What is the name of the artifact that Heather and Morag accidentally destroy in a Scottish castle?
5. What is the name of the person who owned the famous violin created by a fairy for humans?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)