1. Who is the author of The Good Fairies of New York?
(a) Martin Millar.
(b) Paul Smith.
(c) Jerry Wash.
(d) James Frank.
2. What word best describes Heather and Morag in the book?
3. What country were Heather and Morag thrown out of?
4. What kind of band do Heather and Morag wish to start together?
(b) Soft rock.
(c) Punk rock.
5. Where do Heather and Morag pass out that leads to them being taken from their hometown?
(a) An airplane.
(b) On a cruise ship.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A shipping container.
6. Where do Heather and Morag find themselves after passing out and being taken from their hometown?
(a) New York City.
7. What kind of fairies are Heather and Morag?
8. What is Dinnie's last name in the book?
9. What instrument does Dinnie play in the book?
This section contains 3,407 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)