• Heather and Morag, two fairies, are thrown out of Scotland and they try to fulfill their dream of forming a punk rock band.
• Heather and Morag go out and drink with friends; they accidentally end up in a shipping container that lands them in New York.
• Heather and Morag fly into the window of a man named Dinnie after hearing his terrible violin playing and begin making fun of him.
• Meanwhile, five other fairies are stuck in Central Park trying to find their way home.
• Kerry is a beautiful artist who is trying to make a Celtic alphabet.
• Kerry is Dinnie's neighbor who he is in love with.
• A homeless woman named Magenta roams the street believing to be watching for a fictional army.
• King Tala, who is in Cornwall, orders his magicians to find his daughters Petal and Tulip.
• Morag befriends Kerry and learns that...
This section contains 1,450 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)