|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Dr. Ngema report the abduction to?
(a) The Brigadier.
(b) The big hospital administers.
(c) Colonel Moller.
(d) The gange of soldiers.
2. How many wives has Frank's father had?
3. Who does Frank believe hurt Tehogo?
(a) Brigadier or his friends did it.
(b) He thinks Colonel Moller or his men did it.
(c) Laurence did it.
(d) Maria did it.
4. Why does Frank say he hasn't been to visit Maria in the past few days?
(a) He tells her that he was upset because she lied to him.
(b) He says that he is reconciling with his wife.
(c) He says he never wants to see her again.
(d) He says he has been busy at work.
5. What does Laurence offer to do about the Tehogo situation?
(a) He offers to tell Ngema himself.
(b) He offers to help steal back the items fromTehogo's room.
(c) He offers to talk to Tehogo about the problem.
(d) He offers to go with Frank when he tells Ngema.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Frank consider an extenuating circumstance in regards to Tehogo?
2. When Frank is driving home what does he encounter?
3. What does Maria deny knowing anything about to Frank?
4. Why does Frank go to Tehogo's room?
5. What does Frank ask the Colonel not to do if he goes to check things out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Frank find when he goes back to Maria's village to ask about her and her shack?
2. What does Laurence offer to tell Dr. Ngema for Frank and how does Frank react?
3. What happens when Frank heads to the Brigadier's compound?
4. Why does Frank drive out to the army camp?
5. What does Frank tell Laurence about having an ethical dilemma?
6. What does Dr. Ngema tell Frank about how she got Laurence to agree not to pursue charges about Tehogo?
7. What does Frank notice about Maria and what happens when he asks her about it?
8. What happens when Laurence returns from performing the abortion on Maria?
9. Describe Frank's father and how Frank feels about his father.
10. What has happened while Frank was searching for information about Maria in the village?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)