|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Laurence come to visit Tehogo?
(a) He spends all of his time planning the next clinic.
(b) He is researching a better way to heal him.
(c) He finds Tehogo beneath him.
(d) He does not want to interrupt Frank's care.
2. What profession does Frank's father-in-law have?
(a) Quiz show host.
(d) Government official.
3. Who does rumor say is responsible for the robberies in town?
(a) Tehogo and his friend.
(b) A gang of soldiers.
(c) The Brigidier.
(d) Colonel Moller.
4. Who does Frank believe hurt Tehogo?
(a) Brigadier or his friends did it.
(b) Maria did it.
(c) He thinks Colonel Moller or his men did it.
(d) Laurence did it.
5. What does Frank ask the Colonel not to do if he goes to check things out?
(a) Harm a woman.
(b) Tell anyone else that they talked.
(c) Follow him to the old army camp again.
(d) Arrest the Brigadier.
6. Which of the following has been true about Tehogo lately?
(a) He has numerous bruises all over his face and body.
(b) He has been more blatant in his theft.
(c) He is often late or absent from work.
(d) He has been verbally confrontational to Frank.
7. What does the Colonel say when Frank shares that he helped him years ago?
(a) He knows and appreciates his help this time.
(b) He always knew.
(c) That is the only reason he has not been touched.
(d) He doesn't remember him.
8. How many wives has Frank's father had?
9. What does Laurence say is making Frank depressed?
(b) Dr. Ngema.
10. Which of the following does Frank consider an extenuating circumstance in regards to Tehogo?
(a) Loyalty to colleagues.
(b) His background.
(c) His schooling.
(d) His race.
11. How does Frank feel about Tehogo?
12. What does Laurence invite Frank to do with him?
(a) Come out for a drink.
(b) Go to visit Maria.
(c) Go and try to talk to Tehogo.
(d) Help plan the next clinic.
13. How does Dr. Ngema categorize Laurence's ideas?
14. What did Maria ask Laurence to do at the clinic?
(a) Treat her for a sexually transmtited disease.
(b) Abort her child.
(c) Give her birth control pills.
(d) Take her away with him to another village.
15. What is the old man's medical problem that brings him to the hospital?
(b) Heart trouble.
(c) Broken leg.
(d) High blood pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Tehogo?
2. What does Frank's father offer to get Frank?
3. Why doesn't Frank tell Laurence that Maria's shack is missing?
4. Where does Frank invite Laurence to go?
5. Why does Frank say that he won't be at the clinic?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)