|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Frank tie Tehogo to the bed?
(a) To keep him from pulling out his tubes.
(b) To keep him from rolling and causing further injury.
(c) To ensure the guard doesn't have to handcuff him.
(d) To protect him from the others.
2. When Frank is driving home what does he encounter?
(a) A roadblock of soldiers.
(b) Tehogo and his friend waiting for him.
(c) The Brigadier General himself.
(d) Zanele hiding behind Mama's waiting for him.
3. How does Dr. Ngema categorize Laurence's ideas?
4. Which of the following is a reason for the awkwardness that exists in the relationship between Valerie and Frank?
(a) They had a physical relationship.
(b) He does not agree with his father's choice in women.
(c) She does not like him at all.
(d) She is younger than he is.
5. What did Maria ask Laurence to do at the clinic?
(a) Take her away with him to another village.
(b) Abort her child.
(c) Treat her for a sexually transmtited disease.
(d) Give her birth control pills.
6. Why doesn't Laurence come to visit Tehogo?
(a) He does not want to interrupt Frank's care.
(b) He is researching a better way to heal him.
(c) He spends all of his time planning the next clinic.
(d) He finds Tehogo beneath him.
7. Why does Frank believe Tehogo was hurt?
(a) He was caught stealing.
(b) It was a mistake.
(c) It was a planned attack.
(d) He was with Maria at the wrong time.
8. Who does rumor say is responsible for the robberies in town?
(a) Colonel Moller.
(b) The Brigidier.
(c) A gang of soldiers.
(d) Tehogo and his friend.
9. What did the letter Laurence received from Zanele say?
(a) It asked him to share information about Frank.
(b) It broke off their relationship.
(c) It told him that she was moving to his town.
(d) It asked him to move in with her.
10. What does Frank ask the Colonel not to do if he goes to check things out?
(a) Harm a woman.
(b) Arrest the Brigadier.
(c) Tell anyone else that they talked.
(d) Follow him to the old army camp again.
11. Who feels the most responsible for Tehogo's condition?
(a) Dr. Ngema.
(d) Colonel Moller.
12. Where does Frank invite Laurence to go?
(a) The next town.
(b) Brigadier's house.
(d) Tehogo's room.
13. How many wives has Frank's father had?
14. How does the Colonel respond to Frank's accusations?
(a) He threatens Frank with a knife.
(b) He denies everything.
(c) He tells Frank everyone is safe.
(d) He tells him to stop asking questions.
15. Who did Dr. Ngema report the abduction to?
(a) Colonel Moller.
(b) The gange of soldiers.
(c) The big hospital administers.
(d) The Brigadier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Frank believe hurt Tehogo?
2. What does Colonel Moller send a soldier to do in regards to Tehogo?
3. Why doesn't Frank tell Laurence that Maria's shack is missing?
4. How does Frank say he got the cut on his head?
5. What question does Laurence ask Frank that he doesn't answer?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)