1. What is the setting of the story as it opens?
2. Which of the following is the best descriptor for the character, Dr. Elf?
3. Which of the following is not an accurate first impression that Frank had about Laurence?
4. What confuses Laurence about the hospital office?
5. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the term austere as used in the following sentence: The bedroom was austere.
6. What would Frank and Laurence share?
7. How did Frank feel about having to share with Laurence?
This section contains 5,297 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)