|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Frank shocked when Claudia tells him how she feels about the clinic?
(a) He is shocked she likes the idea.
(b) He is shocked she is so pleasant to him.
(c) He is shocked she isn't telling Laurence this information.
(d) He is shocked that she disagrees with Ngema.
2. How does Dr. Ngema act when Frank confronts her about Tehogo?
(a) She makes excuses for him.
(b) She has him called to her office immediately.
(c) She tells Frank to stop talking about Tehogo.
(d) She promises to watch him more carefully.
3. What does Zanele tell Frank about his relationship with Laurence?
(a) Frank is the only person Laurence has ever shared a room with.
(b) He is the first friend Laurence ever had.
(c) Laurence does not trust Frank.
(d) Laurence respects Frank more than he does Zanele.
4. What announcement does Frank make when Laurence looks to him for support about the clinic?
(a) He says that he agrees it is a waste of time.
(b) He says that Laurence is idealistic and they should give it ia chance.
(c) He says that he thinks it will be good for the hospital.
(d) He says he won't be there because he has to go away.
5. How does Zanele feel while she is eating dinner at Mama's?
(a) She is uncomfortable.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is unsure.
(d) She is relaxed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the fighting to stop?
2. Where does Frank tell Zanele Laurence would have learned more about life?
3. What is Laurence looking at when Frank returns from visiting Maria?
4. From what was the young illegal immigrant patient suffering?
5. How does Frank describe Laurence to others?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)