|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zanele do in Sudan?
(a) She works in a clinic.
(b) She runs a library.
(c) She teaches children.
(d) She translates.
2. What are the border patrol soldiers assigned to do?
(a) Keep the villagers in order.
(b) To provide security to the locals.
(c) Keep illegals, drugs and guns out of the country.
(d) To collect taxes and monies from the local business owners.
3. What promise does Frank keep to Laurence in regards to Zanele?
(a) He keeps other people away from Zanele.
(b) He takes Laurence's shift so Laurence can go out with Zanele.
(c) He takes her out to dinner while Laurence works.
(d) He tells Zanele the history of the hospital.
4. How does the evening between Zanele and Frank end?
(a) The colonel interrupts and takes Frank away.
(b) The spend the entire night talking about life and Laurence.
(c) They end up together in Zanele's room having sex.
(d) Zanele curses at Frank and runs off to her room.
5. What does Laurence say is making Frank depressed?
(a) Dr. Ngema.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Laurence treats every patient he sees?
2. What does Zanele tell Frank about his relationship with Laurence?
3. Why doesn't Frank tell Laurence that Maria's shack is missing?
4. Where does Frank take Laurence before they go to see Ngema?
5. What does Frank tell Laurence he must do?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)