|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following terms best describes how Frank feels at the end of Chapter 1?
2. What question did the Commandant ask Frank about the prisoner?
(a) How much more could he take?
(b) Should he be taken to a hospital?
(c) Was he already dead?
(d) How could they make him confess?
3. What did Laurence do to the room he shares with Frank, that made Frank unhappy?
(a) Painted the walls.
(b) Brought in his own personal items.
(c) Hung pictures and paintings on the walls.
(d) Rearranged the furniture.
4. How does Laurence seem on his first morning when he is to meet Dr. Negema?
5. What causes the fighting to stop?
(a) Frank knocks on the door.
(b) Mrs. Santanders storms out of the room.
(c) Laurence breaks down the door.
(d) Mr. Santanders comes into Frank and Laurence's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Frank to be dismayed when he asks Mama about a room?
2. How does the Colonel respond to Frank's accusations?
3. What happened to Tehogo's family?
4. How did the bureaucrats describe the hospital?
5. What is Laurence doing when Frank returns from going to check on Maria?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)