|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the term austere as used in the following sentence: The bedroom was austere.
2. What profession does Frank's father-in-law have?
(a) Government official.
(c) Quiz show host.
3. How did the bureaucrats describe the hospital?
(a) As a tool of their enemies.
(b) As insulting.
(c) As a joke.
(d) As the only real hospital.
4. Which character does Frank suggest Laurence room with instead of him?
5. Why does Frank go to Tehogo's room?
(a) To escape Laurence for awhile.
(b) To see if he had moved out yet.
(c) To return casettes to him.
(d) To tell him about the clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Tehogo's family?
2. Why do the people hate the hospital where Frank and Laurence work?
3. How does Frank describe his relationship with Maria?
4. Which word best describes how Laurence treats every patient he sees?
5. What is the old man's medical problem that brings him to the hospital?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)