|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zanele tell Frank about his relationship with Laurence?
(a) Laurence does not trust Frank.
(b) Frank is the only person Laurence has ever shared a room with.
(c) Laurence respects Frank more than he does Zanele.
(d) He is the first friend Laurence ever had.
2. When was it that Frank pressed Maria to learn her real name?
(a) On his first day in the town.
(b) As he returned from taking a patient to the real hospital.
(c) When Laurence moved into the room with him.
(d) On his last day off.
3. How does Zanele act when she meets Frank again?
(a) She is formal and distant.
(b) She is quiet and secretive.
(c) She is friendly and nice.
(d) She acts as if nothing happened.
4. What is Laurence looking at when Frank returns from visiting Maria?
(a) A patient's folder.
(b) A picture of his family.
(c) A medical journal.
(d) A map.
5. What does Frank find on his own walk after Laurence leaves to find the village?
(a) He finds a clear pool of water.
(b) He finds the village Laurence is looking for.
(c) He finds an abandoned house.
(d) He finds a group of militia heading for the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Laurence invite Frank to go with him?
2. Which of the following terms best describes how Frank feels at the end of Chapter 1?
3. Why did Laurence want to go to the village?
4. Why does Frank say he hasn't been to visit Maria in the past few days?
5. Which of the following is the best descriptor for the character, Dr. Elf?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)