|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank admit to Maria about Laurence?
(a) He is crazy.
(b) He wishes Laurence had never come.
(c) They are friends.
(d) Dr. Ngema is trying to get him fired.
2. What does Laurence profess to Frank at the end of Chapter 7?
(a) His friendship.
(b) His relief.
(c) His loyalty.
(d) His honesty.
3. Why does Laurence padlock the door at the end of the hallway?
(a) To protect Frank from Maria's husband.
(b) To give Frank and himself privacy.
(c) To keep the patients safe.
(d) To prevent looting.
4. Which of the following terms best describes how Frank feels at the end of Chapter 1?
5. What happened to Frank after he told the Commandant that the prisoner would not die yet?
(a) He was dismissed to his tent.
(b) He was asked to take the man to the hospital.
(c) He was forced to prepare the man for further beatings.
(d) He was asked to watch the interrogation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Dr. Waters coming to the hospital?
2. How does Frank feel about Tehogo's presence?
3. How did the bureaucrats describe the hospital?
4. When was it that Frank pressed Maria to learn her real name?
5. What happened to Laurence's parents?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)