|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laurence continue to try and make his improvements?
(a) He knows it drives Frank nuts.
(b) Dr. Ngema told him to.
(c) He wants the premises to look better.
(d) He needs to stay busy.
2. How does Frank feel about Laurence's idea about the village?
(a) He supports the idea.
(b) He doesn't approve of the idea.
(c) He doesn't understand Laurence at all.
(d) He thinks it is crazy.
3. How does the evening between Zanele and Frank end?
(a) They end up together in Zanele's room having sex.
(b) The spend the entire night talking about life and Laurence.
(c) Zanele curses at Frank and runs off to her room.
(d) The colonel interrupts and takes Frank away.
4. Why does Frank leave the house?
(a) He sees it has already been ransacked.
(b) He hears Laurence calling to him.
(c) He feels an evil presence in it.
(d) He hears others coming toward the house.
5. From what was the young illegal immigrant patient suffering?
(c) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Frank about Zanele?
2. Who set Maria up in her business?
3. What was wrong with the man Frank saw in the cell during his time in the army?
4. Why does Ngema tell Frank that Laurence cannot room with Tehogo?
5. What is Laurence looking at when Frank returns from visiting Maria?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)