|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the term austere as used in the following sentence: The bedroom was austere.
2. Which of the following is the best description of breakfast?
3. Which of the following characters had a failed marriage that is revealed in Chapter 3?
4. How many patients do the doctors visit on rounds?
5. Where does Frank take Laurence before they go to see Ngema?
(a) To see patients.
(b) For breakfast.
(c) To meet some of the other doctors.
(d) On a tour of the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is the best descriptor for the character, Dr. Elf?
2. How does Frank describe his relationship with Maria?
3. With which of the following literary devices does Chapter 2 open?
4. Why does Frank lie to Maria?
5. Which of the following is not an accurate first impression that Frank had about Laurence?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)