|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following literary devices does Chapter 2 open?
2. How many patients do the doctors visit on rounds?
3. How long does Maria say that she has been where she is?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
4. How did the bureaucrats describe the hospital?
(a) As the only real hospital.
(b) As a joke.
(c) As a tool of their enemies.
(d) As insulting.
5. From what was the young illegal immigrant patient suffering?
(b) Mental illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank press Maria to tell him?
2. How does Laurence seem on his first morning when he is to meet Dr. Negema?
3. Why was Dr. Waters coming to the hospital?
4. Which of the following is an appropriate synonym for the term austere as used in the following sentence: The bedroom was austere.
5. Which of the following characters had a failed marriage that is revealed in Chapter 3?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)