|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Frank consider an extenuating circumstance in regards to Tehogo?
(a) His race.
(b) Loyalty to colleagues.
(c) His schooling.
(d) His background.
2. How does Frank feel about Tehogo's presence?
(a) He envies him.
(b) He respects him.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He resents him.
3. Which of the following is a reason for the awkwardness that exists in the relationship between Valerie and Frank?
(a) He does not agree with his father's choice in women.
(b) They had a physical relationship.
(c) She is younger than he is.
(d) She does not like him at all.
4. What does Zanele do in Sudan?
(a) She translates.
(b) She works in a clinic.
(c) She runs a library.
(d) She teaches children.
5. What does Zanele tell Frank about his relationship with Laurence?
(a) Laurence does not trust Frank.
(b) Frank is the only person Laurence has ever shared a room with.
(c) He is the first friend Laurence ever had.
(d) Laurence respects Frank more than he does Zanele.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zanele feel about her relationship with Laurence?
2. What does Frank think will happen when he returns after dark to be with Maria?
3. Where were the Santanders before they came to the hospital?
4. How did Laurence meet his girlfriend?
5. Who set Maria up in her business?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)