|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Laurence want to go to the village?
(a) He needed to do some physical activity.
(b) He wanted to see the conditions they lived in.
(c) He was looking for a girl he once knew.
(d) He wanted to move there.
2. What does Frank think was his true motivation in becoming a doctor?
(a) To help people.
(b) To impress his father.
(c) To open new opportunities and doors.
(d) To help others like no one could help his mother.
3. What does Zanele tell Frank about his relationship with Laurence?
(a) Laurence respects Frank more than he does Zanele.
(b) He is the first friend Laurence ever had.
(c) Laurence does not trust Frank.
(d) Frank is the only person Laurence has ever shared a room with.
4. Which of the following does Frank consider an extenuating circumstance in regards to Tehogo?
(a) His race.
(b) His schooling.
(c) His background.
(d) Loyalty to colleagues.
5. How long does Maria say that she has been where she is?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Frank tell Zanele Laurence would have learned more about life?
2. What question does Laurence ask Frank that he doesn't answer?
3. How did Laurence meet his girlfriend?
4. What does Frank press Maria to tell him?
5. Who is Colonel Moller?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)