|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Laurence do to the room he shares with Frank, that made Frank unhappy?
(a) Painted the walls.
(b) Hung pictures and paintings on the walls.
(c) Brought in his own personal items.
(d) Rearranged the furniture.
2. Why did the Santanders come to the hospital?
(a) To make a difference.
(b) To hide from the government.
(c) To preach to the masses.
(d) To change the world.
3. What does Frank think was his true motivation in becoming a doctor?
(a) To open new opportunities and doors.
(b) To help others like no one could help his mother.
(c) To help people.
(d) To impress his father.
4. How does Laurence feel after the staff meeting?
(a) He is angry and surprised.
(b) He is anxious.
(c) He is relieved.
(d) He is depressed and confused.
5. What reason does Frank give for going into town to call Karen?
(a) To ask her for money.
(b) To talk about the divorce.
(c) To hear her voice.
(d) To beg her to return to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Frank describe Laurence to others?
2. Where does Frank walk to?
3. Who does rumor say is responsible for the robberies in town?
4. What happened to Laurence's parents?
5. What announcement does Frank make when Laurence looks to him for support about the clinic?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)