|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 10: The Idiot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mrs. Barbour’s first name?
2. What language does Boris say he learned first growing up in Chapter 5: “Badr al-Dine”?
3. Who is the Danish girl in Theo’s class that has a crush on Boris in Chapter 6: “Wind, Sand and Stars”?
(a) Saffi Caspersen.
(b) Farruco Frantisek.
(c) Sascha Cable.
(d) Carson McCullers.
4. What is the name of the social worker from the Department of Child and Family Services that calls Theo and asks to speak to his father in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
(a) Joey Cable.
(b) Marjorie Beth Weinberg.
(c) Carson McCullers.
(d) Mathilde Beeman.
5. Where is Pippa attending boarding school in Chapter 7: “The Shop-Behind-the-Shop”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the boarding school that Pippa attends in Chapter 7: “The Shop-Behind-the-Shop”?
2. What color hair does Theo describe his mother as having in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
3. What was the name of Pippa’s mother?
4. What television channel does Theo sit and watch each day when Andy returns to school in Chapter 3: “Park Avenue”?
5. What is the name of Kotku’s older boyfriend in Chapter 6: “Wind, Sand and Stars”?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)