|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapter 10: The Idiot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boris day his wife’s name is in Chapter 10: “The Idiot”?
2. Where does Naaman Silver tell Theo he is from in Chapter 6: “Wind, Sand and Stars”?
(a) Trenton, New Jersey.
(b) Springfield, Illinois.
(c) Canarsie, New York.
(d) Newark, New Jersey.
3. What item does Theo buy at a sporting goods store to storage along with the painting in Chapter 8: “The Shop-Behind-the-Shop, continued”?
(a) An easel.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A canoe.
(d) A pup tent.
4. What color hair does Theo describe his mother as having in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
(b) Light brown.
5. What item of jewelry does Theo give to Kitsey to wear at their wedding in Chapter 10: “The Idiot”?
(a) A turquoise necklace.
(b) His grandmother's wedding ring.
(c) Pippa's diamond bracelet.
(d) His mother’s emerald earrings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago does Platt say that Andy died in Chapter 9: “Everything of Possibility”?
2. What is the name of the social worker from the Department of Child and Family Services that calls Theo and asks to speak to his father in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
3. How frequently does Theo say he has to see the state-assigned therapist after his mother’s death in Chapter 4: “Morphine Lollipop”?
4. When Boris begins spending all of his time with Kotku in Chapter 6: “Wind, Sand and Stars,” the narrator says that Theo passes the time reading The Grapes of Wrath and what novel?
5. What is Hobie’s full name?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)