|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 3: Park Avenue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the note postmarked from that Theo’s mother receives after he leaves the family in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
(a) Cleveland, Ohio.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Newark, New Jersey.
(d) Camden, New Jersey.
2. What museum are Theo and his mother when his mother is killed?
(a) The Guggenheim.
(b) The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
(c) The Museum of Modern Art.
(d) The Ben Franklin Museum.
3. Who is Theo’s friend that he describes breaking into vacation houses with in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
(a) Chance Barbour.
(b) Mike McNatt.
(c) James Hobart.
(d) Tom Cable.
4. Who is the school counselor that talks to Theo after his mother’s death in Chapter 3: “Park Avenue”?
(a) Miss Thomas.
(b) Mr. Neuspeil.
(c) Mr. Borowsky.
(d) Mrs. Swanson.
5. Who is the “big happy Dominican guy” that Theo describes as his favorite doorman in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair does Theo describe his mother as having in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
2. Where does Andy Barbour’s older brother attend school in Chapter 3: “Park Avenue”?
3. Where does Theo tell the social workers that his paternal grandparents live in Chapter 3: “Park Avenue”?
4. What is the name of the male social worker that takes Theo to the diner in Chapter 3: “Park Avenue”?
5. Who does Theo’s mother plan to buy a gift for at the gift store before she is killed in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)