|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 2: The Anatomy Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years ago does Theo describe his mother’s death as occurring in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
(a) 14 years ago.
(b) 10 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 16 years ago.
2. Who is the “big happy Dominican guy” that Theo describes as his favorite doorman in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
3. How old is Theo when he describes locking himself in a hotel room for over a week in the beginning of Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
4. Who is the telephone message from that Theo listens to after returning home from the bombing in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
(a) Mr. Neuspeil.
5. On what date does Theo’s mother die in the narrative?
(a) March 12.
(b) June 14.
(c) September 11.
(d) April 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Theo’s mother plan to buy a gift for at the gift store before she is killed in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
2. How does Theo describe the woman that arrives at his door in the end of Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
3. What is the name of the red-headed girl that Theo sees in the museum in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
4. Who is the school principle that Theo and his mother have a meeting with on the day that she is killed?
5. What is the name of the social worker from the Department of Child and Family Services that calls Theo and asks to speak to his father in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)