|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter 2: The Anatomy Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the telephone message from that Theo listens to after returning home from the bombing in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
(d) Mr. Neuspeil.
2. How many years ago does Theo describe his mother’s death as occurring in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
(a) 14 years ago.
(b) 16 years ago.
(c) 4 years ago.
(d) 10 years ago.
3. How old is Theo when his mother is killed?
4. What is Theo’s mother’s name?
(a) Sarah Decker.
(b) Anna Decker.
(c) Audrey Decker.
(d) Marie Decker.
5. Who is the “big happy Dominican guy” that Theo describes as his favorite doorman in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the red-headed girl that Theo sees in the museum in Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
2. What job did Theo’s mother work at part-time after coming to New York?
3. Who is the school principle that Theo and his mother have a meeting with on the day that she is killed?
4. How old is Theo when he describes locking himself in a hotel room for over a week in the beginning of Chapter 1: “Boy with a Skull”?
5. Who is the housekeeper that Theo’s mother has to let go after Theo’s father leaves in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)