|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapter 7: The Shop-Behind-the-Shop.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Theo’s history teacher that he describes as having grown up in a tough Boston neighborhood in Chapter 4: “Morphine Lollipop”?
(a) Mr. Smith.
(b) Mr. O’Shea.
(c) Mr. Neuspeil.
(d) Mr. Borowsky.
2. What is the profession of the thief who is discovered in Chapter 7: “The Shop-Behind-the-Shop” for stealing three paintings after the museum explosion?
(b) Museum curator.
(c) Police officer.
3. Who is the Danish girl in Theo’s class that has a crush on Boris in Chapter 6: “Wind, Sand and Stars”?
(a) Farruco Frantisek.
(b) Carson McCullers.
(c) Saffi Caspersen.
(d) Sascha Cable.
4. For what types of works is Wybrand Hendricks most well-known?
(a) Still life.
(d) Abstract sculptures.
5. How many surgeries does Hobie say Pippa had last week for broken bones in Chapter 4: “Morphine Lollipop”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Theo tell Hobie is his hardest subject in school in Chapter 4: “Morphine Lollipop”?
2. What is Boris’s last name?
3. Why does Theo say his father is indisposed when the Department of Child and Family Services calls in Chapter 2: “The Anatomy Lesson”?
4. What is Theo’s mother’s name?
5. What is Hobie’s full name?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)