|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gebu have Wenamon do to Ibni?
(a) Throw water in his face.
(b) Hit him over the head.
(c) Trip him.
(d) Push him out the fence.
2. What kind of job does Setma have?
(a) He is a traveling merchant.
(b) He is a silversmith.
(c) He makes charcoal.
(d) He is a sailor.
3. Why does Ranofer go home slowly after work?
(a) To play with other boys.
(b) To sample the food in the market.
(c) To spend less time with Geru.
(d) To avoid work at home.
4. Who does Ranofer hear speaking as he looks into a room?
(a) A tomb guard.
5. What does the old man Ranofer meets on the way home do for a living?
(a) Weaves cotton cloth.
(b) Cut reeds to sell.
(c) Makes pottery.
(d) Carry loads on his donkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the queen ask Ranofer?
2. What does Ranofer ask for when the queen wants to give him a reward?
3. What does Ranofer still have questions about?
4. What does Ranofer think Gebu will do if he found out Ranofer knows about the goblet?
5. Why does Ranofer stop on the way to work?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)