|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Heqet tell the Ancient about when Ranofer does not show up?
(a) His last meeting with the boy.
(b) That Ranofer doesn't get enough to eat.
(c) What he saw Setma do.
(d) That Gebu is going to the valley right then.
2. What kind of work does the Ancient tell Ranofer he does?
(a) He is a scribe.
(b) Menial jobs.
(c) He does not work.
(d) He is a potter.
3. How are the holes made in the stone?
(a) With acid.
(b) With a drill.
(c) With a chisel.
(d) By dripping water.
4. What does the foreman do if Ranofer looks idle?
(a) Pushes him to the ground.
(b) Throws water on him.
(c) Make fun of him to the others.
(d) Beats him.
5. Who overhears Ranofer talking to the apprentice?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Festival coming up to celebrate?
2. What does Gebu do to Ranofer when he comes home late after talking with Zau?
3. What does Ranofer find out after Ibni asks his favor?
4. What does the Ancient warn the boys to do?
5. Who stops Ranofer as he races across the palace grounds?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)