|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Ranofer answers questions about the goblet?
(a) He is taken to a room for food and a nap.
(b) He waits in the throne room for instructions.
(c) He returns to Heqet and the Ancient.
(d) He is sent home.
2. Where does Gebu usually go when he comes in the shop?
(a) To the scroll room.
(b) To the cutting table.
(c) To watch Ranofer work.
(d) To the eating room.
3. What do the three friends agree to do about the Festival?
(a) Try to capture Gebu on it.
(b) Ignore it.
(c) Meet on the morning of it and celebrate together.
4. What happens when Ranofer goes home in Chapter 3?
(a) He is beaten.
(b) He is given no dinner.
(c) He is sent to the river.
(d) He is tied up.
5. Why is Ranofer not able to be an apprentice?
(a) He is of the wrong class.
(b) His brother will not pay the fees.
(c) He is too old.
(d) He is too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gebu have Wenamon do to Ibni?
2. What does Ranofer often do on his lunch hour?
3. Where do master goldsmiths live?
4. Why does Ranofer go home slowly after work?
5. What does Ranofer notice about a judge's tomb?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)