|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Festival coming up to celebrate?
(a) The rising of the Nile.
(b) The cycle of life and death.
(c) The crowning of the new king.
(d) The queen gave birth.
2. What does Ranofer do before he leaves the room?
(a) Return the item to its place.
(b) Steal the item.
(c) Sweep the floor.
(d) Make the bed.
3. Why does Ranofer believe he will be a great goldsmith some day?
(a) Zau said he had the talent.
(b) HIs father was one.
(c) Rekh thinks he has good hands for the job.
(d) His brother is a good one.
4. What does Rekh ask Ranofer to do?
(a) Draw a design for a bracelet.
(b) Take a necklace to a woman.
(c) A task that only an apprentice would do.
(d) Make more charcoal.
5. Why are the two men Ranofer sees being hung being punished?
(a) Killing a man.
(b) Talking against the pharaoh.
(c) Raping a woman.
(d) Stealing from tombs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Heqet tell Rekh about in Chapter 5?
2. Where does Heqet want Ranofer to go with him after work one day?
3. What does Ranofer ask the Ancient about the two men hung for theft?
4. Why is Ranofer embarrassed by Rekh?
5. What does Ranofer take with him when he leaves for work the next morning in Chapter 4?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)