|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Ancient warn the boys to do?
(a) To say nothing to anyone.
(b) To not implicate themselves with Gebu.
(c) To work safely at their jobs.
(d) Be very careful.
2. What seems to be one of Gebu's favorite activities?
(b) Dating women.
(c) Playing dice games.
(d) Boating on the Nile.
3. What does Ranofer refuse to do that night as he leaves the shop?
(a) Take food from Ibni.
(b) Clean the floor.
(c) Go to the market.
(d) Take the wineskin to Gebu.
4. In what condition is Gebu when he arrives at home the night Ranofer went into his room?
(d) Beat up.
5. How does Ranofer feel physically after working the first day at his brother's shop?
(a) He feels stronger than usual.
(b) Too tired to sleep.
(c) He hurt his foot.
(d) He feels fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ranofer tell about Gebu's possessions?
2. What is Ranofer offered outside the apprentice quarters?
3. What does Ranofer hear Gebu tell a friend?
4. What frightens Ranofer one night when he is going to follow Gebu?
5. How does Heqet respond to Ranofer's request in Chapter 4?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)