|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gebu tell Ranofer in Chapter 3?
(a) He will turn him over to the constable.
(b) His father was a thief.
(c) He will kick him out for disobedience.
(d) He will tell Rekh he has been stealing.
2. What is the name of the apprentice foreman?
3. What is Ranofer offered outside the apprentice quarters?
(a) A new shirt.
(b) Some new shoes.
(c) A piece of bread.
(d) A fig.
4. What does Gebu have Wenamon do to Ibni?
(a) Trip him.
(b) Throw water in his face.
(c) Push him out the fence.
(d) Hit him over the head.
5. Why is Ranofer not able to be an apprentice?
(a) He is too young.
(b) He is too old.
(c) He is of the wrong class.
(d) His brother will not pay the fees.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Heqet respond to Ranofer's request in Chapter 4?
2. What does the old man Ranofer meets on the way home do for a living?
3. What does Ranofer find out after Ibni asks his favor?
4. What is Ranofer asked to do later in the day in Chapter 3?
5. What job does Ranofer have in Rekh?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)