1. What job does Ranofer have in Rekh?
(a) Burning trash.
(b) A porter.
(c) A bag boy.
(d) Cleaning camels.
2. In which goldsmith's shop does Ranofer work?
3. Why is Ranofer not able to be an apprentice?
(a) His brother will not pay the fees.
(b) He is too old.
(c) He is too young.
(d) He is of the wrong class.
4. What does Ranofer have to do with his pay?
(a) Give it to his mother.
(b) Give it to his brother.
(c) Pay his rent.
(d) Buy food.
5. What does Ibni want Ranofer to do for him in Chapter 1?
(a) Take a wineskin to Gebu.
(b) Steal some coins.
(c) Go home with him and meet his sister.
(d) Buy him dinner.
6. What does Ranofer find out after Ibni asks his favor?
(a) Ibni is paying Gebu blackmail money.
(b) Someone has been stealing from the work place.
(c) Gebu is drinking too much.
(d) Ibni is paying Gebu to court their sister.
This section contains 4,809 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)