|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is the way to a better life?
(a) Admitting when you are wrong.
(b) Having the courage to make new mistakes.
(c) To work harder than anyone else.
(d) To never stop learning.
2. What does Tom realize about the coterie and Golden?
(a) It will be broken without Golden.
(b) It will be stronger without Golden.
(c) Golden is not a member of the coterie.
(d) Golden is a central member of the coterie.
3. How long does Tom sleep after he is healed?
(a) A week.
(b) One day.
(c) Four days and nights.
(d) Two days.
4. What does Tom do while recuperating?
(a) Visiting his daughter.
(b) Meeting with the Bingtown ambassadors.
(c) Looking for an animal with whom he can bond.
(d) Reading scrolls about healing and maintaing the body.
5. Why does the Queen ride out to meet the Old Blood?
(a) For a convocation.
(b) To arrest them.
(c) To introduce her son to them.
(d) To hire a teacher for Dutiful.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chade do with the Skill?
2. What does Tom pretend about Nettle?
3. Who had the same problem with Tom as Dutiful in the Skill?
4. What does Tom realize about Chade and Skill?
5. What does Dutiful tell Tom he knows about Tom?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)