|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Thick feel about having Skill lessons?
(a) It is better than being a servant.
(b) He hates the idea.
(c) He is wildly enthusiastic about it.
(d) He is indifferent about it.
2. What does Tom say to Golden about the quest?
(a) He does not want to go on the quest.
(b) He apologizes and says he will miss him.
(c) He believes he will dies on the quest.
(d) He is happy Golden is going.
3. What does Dutiful skill Tom about concerning Civil?
(a) That Civil went home.
(b) That Civil has been hurt.
(c) That Civil is with the Piebalds.
(d) That Civil is in danger.
4. How does Tom respond to Dutiful telling Tom about his knowledge?
(a) He tells him it is not true.
(b) He tells Dutiful to let Civil know.
(c) He tells him it is a secret.
(d) He tells Dutiful to talk to Golden.
5. What do Thick's employers call Tom?
(a) Big wolf.
(b) Wit coward.
(c) Stink dog.
(d) Dull witted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chade say about the Bingtown traders and their dragon?
2. Why does the Queen want Nettle to come to court?
3. Why does Chade not want Golden to go to Aslevjal?
4. What does Chade hear in the Skill?
5. What happens when Civil was in danger?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tom hear the conversation between Laudwine and Padget and what does he find out?
2. What do some of the Old Blood want and how does Web react to being a hostage? How does Tom see Web?
3. What happens during Tom's confrontation with Laudwine, when does he see Henja and what happens to Tom right after he sees Henja?
4. How does Tom heal from his stab wound?
5. How does Tom find out about Civil and the Piebalds and what does he hear about them? What does Tom do about it?
6. What does Tom realize about the coterie and what does Chade want to do about the coterie?
7. What is Golden, why does Kebal hate him and what does Golden say Kebal will do if she comes to power?
8. How does Tom get Thick's red whistle to him, what does he tell Dutiful and Thick and what does Dutiful think of Thick?
9. What does the Queen say about Nettle?
10. What does Golden want to do about the quest and how does Chade handle Golden and why does Chade do what he does with Golden?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)