|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say is the way to a better life?
(a) Having the courage to make new mistakes.
(b) Admitting when you are wrong.
(c) To work harder than anyone else.
(d) To never stop learning.
2. What does Dutiful skill Tom about concerning Civil?
(a) That Civil went home.
(b) That Civil is with the Piebalds.
(c) That Civil is in danger.
(d) That Civil has been hurt.
3. What does Tom do while recuperating?
(a) Visiting his daughter.
(b) Looking for an animal with whom he can bond.
(c) Meeting with the Bingtown ambassadors.
(d) Reading scrolls about healing and maintaing the body.
4. What does Laudwine tell Padget to do about Civil?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Take him back to his mother's estate.
(c) Kidnap him and hold him for his mother's good behavior.
(d) Kill Civil's cat.
5. Why does Kebal want to kill Fitz or Tom?
(a) She hates gays.
(b) She wants to be the White Prophet.
(c) She hates men.
(d) She does not want to kill them.
Short Answer Questions
1. On whom were the deaths of Padget and Laudwine blamed?
2. Where does Tom wake up after he kills Laudwine?
3. How often does Tom want Dutiful and Thick to have a lesson?
4. What do the scrolls say will happen to anyone who speaks the truth about the prince?
5. Why is Nettle upset?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Golden want to do about the quest and how does Chade handle Golden and why does Chade do what he does with Golden?
2. What does Tom realize about the coterie and what does Chade want to do about the coterie?
3. Where is Tom when he wakes up from being stabbed and who comes to get him?
4. What idea does Tom discuss in the epilogue?
5. What does Civil do about the meeting between the Queen and the Old Blood and how does everyone feel about his action?
6. Why does Tom worry about Dutiful and how are the Skill lessons going with the coterie?
7. What does the Queen do about the Witted?
8. Where has Civil been, and why does Tom not trust Civil?
9. What does Starling tell Tom about her marriage and what is his response?
10. What happens between Tom and Svanja's father and what does Hap tell Tom about love?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)