|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Civil was in danger?
(a) His cat attacked Dutiful.
(b) Dutiful hid Civil.
(c) His cat attacked the Queen.
(d) Tom hid Civil.
2. What does Dutiful ask Thick to do?
(a) Come on the quest with him.
(b) Saddle his horse.
(d) Stop Thick's constant music.
3. What does Chade hear in the Skill?
(b) Tom yelling at him.
(c) Thick's music and Nettle.
(d) Thick screaming.
4. How does Tom feel when they ride to meet the Old Blood?
(d) Extremely fearful.
5. What does Dutiful tell Tom he knows about Tom?
(a) That he is really Fitz.
(b) That Tom killed Verity.
(c) That Tom is Golden's lover.
(d) That Tom is Witted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Swift doing at the court?
2. Why does Tom use the Skill to bring Thick to him?
3. What does Laudwine do to Tom when they are fighting?
4. With what weapon will Tom fight?
5. How does Tom change Thick's appearance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Civil's mother and why does it happen?
2. How does Tom heal from his stab wound?
3. How does Tom find out about Civil and the Piebalds and what does he hear about them? What does Tom do about it?
4. Who will go with Dutiful on his quest, who is teaching Dutiful, Civil and Swift about the Old Blood and what is Swift now?
5. Why does Tom worry about Dutiful and how are the Skill lessons going with the coterie?
6. What does Tom realize about the coterie and what does Chade want to do about the coterie?
7. What does Hap tell Tom about Svanja and what is Tom's response?
8. What does the Queen say about Nettle?
9. Where has Civil been, and why does Tom not trust Civil?
10. Why is Swift at court and what is the Queen's decision about him?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)