|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Laudwine tell Padget to do about Civil?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kidnap him and hold him for his mother's good behavior.
(c) Kill Civil's cat.
(d) Take him back to his mother's estate.
2. What does Tom do when Dutiful does not come for his lesson?
(a) Tell Thick to find the prince.
(b) Go and look for him.
(c) Report the prince to the Queen.
(d) Skill Dutiful to come.
3. What does the Queen announce about the Witted?
(a) She asks they join the army.
(b) She announces them to have special status.
(c) She will welcome them in her court.
(d) She will allow them their own town.
4. How would Golden be able to go without being a member of the party?
(a) He has many friends.
(b) He is very sneaky.
(c) He has many connections in the world.
(d) He is very rich.
5. What does the Queen tell Tom after he is healed?
(a) She has accepted the offer from the Bingtown traders.
(b) Nettle is coming to court.
(c) She owes him for everything he has done for her.
(d) She wants to marry Tom.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Thick feel about having Skill lessons?
2. Why is Burrich prejudiced against Wit?
3. What does Starling tell Tom about her husband?
4. Where does Tom wake up after he kills Laudwine?
5. What type of symbol does Tom discuss in the epilogue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Golden want to do about the quest and how does Chade handle Golden and why does Chade do what he does with Golden?
2. What weapon will Tom carry and why and what does Chade tell Tom about Swift?
3. Why does Tom worry about Dutiful and how are the Skill lessons going with the coterie?
4. What rumor is passed around about Laudwine's death?
5. How does Tom hear the conversation between Laudwine and Padget and what does he find out?
6. What does Tom realize about the coterie and what does Chade want to do about the coterie?
7. What does the Queen say about Nettle?
8. Where has Civil been, and why does Tom not trust Civil?
9. Who will go with Dutiful on his quest, who is teaching Dutiful, Civil and Swift about the Old Blood and what is Swift now?
10. What does Tom tell Chade about Golden and what is Chade's response?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)