|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom say to Golden about the quest?
(a) He apologizes and says he will miss him.
(b) He believes he will dies on the quest.
(c) He is happy Golden is going.
(d) He does not want to go on the quest.
2. On whom were the deaths of Padget and Laudwine blamed?
(d) The Queen.
3. What does Tom do while recuperating?
(a) Visiting his daughter.
(b) Reading scrolls about healing and maintaing the body.
(c) Looking for an animal with whom he can bond.
(d) Meeting with the Bingtown ambassadors.
4. How does Tom feel when they ride to meet the Old Blood?
(a) Extremely fearful.
5. What does Tom demand of Golden and Chade while he is recovering?
(a) They tell him was has been happening.
(b) They tell the Queen to allow Swift to be a page.
(c) They allow him to begin the lessons again.
(d) They keep Nettle from coming to the court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will go with Dutiful on his trip?
2. Why does Web stay at the palace?
3. How does Tom change Thick's appearance?
4. What is Tom doing about Nettle?
5. What kind of agreement do Civil and Laudwine have?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)