|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Civil tell Laudwine about his mother?
(a) She is coming to live at Buckkeep.
(b) She wants Civil at home.
(c) She wants to join the Piebalds.
(d) She has no friends and is dishonored.
2. On whom were the deaths of Padget and Laudwine blamed?
(d) The Queen.
3. What might Jek believe about Golden?
(a) He is her lost brother.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is from another world.
(d) He might be a woman.
4. How does Tom respond to Dutiful telling Tom about his knowledge?
(a) He tells him it is not true.
(b) He tells Dutiful to let Civil know.
(c) He tells him it is a secret.
(d) He tells Dutiful to talk to Golden.
5. Who does the Queen get in exchange for Dutiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Chade not want Golden to go to Aslevjal?
2. Who is Laudwine's middle man with Thick?
3. What does the Queen tell Tom after he is healed?
4. What does Tom realize about the coterie and Golden?
5. How does Tom feel when they ride to meet the Old Blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tom notice when he looks in the mirror after being healed?
2. Why does Tom worry about Dutiful and how are the Skill lessons going with the coterie?
3. How does Tom heal from his stab wound?
4. What does the Queen do about the Old Bloods?
5. What does Tom tell Chade about Golden and what is Chade's response?
6. How does Tom find out about Civil and the Piebalds and what does he hear about them? What does Tom do about it?
7. Who will go with Dutiful on his quest, who is teaching Dutiful, Civil and Swift about the Old Blood and what is Swift now?
8. What does Starling tell Tom about her marriage and what is his response?
9. Why is Nettle upset and what is Tom's advice to her?
10. What does Tom say to Golden before he leaves?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)