|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dutiful teach Civil?
(a) How to spar with a sword.
(b) The game he learned from Tom.
(c) How to jump a horse.
(d) How to pick-up a woman.
2. What does Tom find out when he spies on Civil?
(a) That Civil is connected to the Old Blood.
(b) That Civil is stealing from Dutiful.
(c) That Civil knows who Lord Golden is.
(d) Nothing incriminating.
3. Where does Tom run into Starling?
(a) The royal suite.
(b) The stables.
(c) The dining hall.
(d) Golden's chambers.
4. How does Hap feel when Tom tells him Nighteyes is dead?
5. What must Tom teach Dutiful?
(a) How to be an assassin.
(b) How to use a sword.
(c) How to use the Skill and the Wit.
(d) How to command a battalion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's real name?
2. What does Hap tell Tom when they meet?
3. What does Jinna tell Tom about Hap?
4. How old is the Narcheska?
5. What do the Narcheska and Peottre do about the Bingtown traders?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Piebald's goal and how do they work towards that goal?
2. How does Tom speak with his daughter in Chapter III?
3. Who is Starling, where does Tom see her and what happens after Jinna's when Tom leaves Starling?
4. Why does Tom think of Molly when he drinks?
5. Why has Bingtown sent ambassadors to Buckkeep?
6. What does Laurel tell Tom?
7. What does Tom tell Hap about Nighteyes, how does Hap feel and why is Tom upset with Hap?
8. What conversation does Tom over hear at the beginning of Chapter VI and what is his response?
9. What does Dutiful ask Tom about Golden and what is Tom's response?
10. What does Tom see and hear when he spies on the Narcheska?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)