|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom meet in Golden's chambers?
2. What does Chade say Tom must do about Thick?
(a) Take him to the forest to find a bond animal.
(b) Make him like the prince.
(c) Train him in the skill.
(d) Heal the problem in his brain.
3. What does Arkon do when he enters the betrothal ceremony?
(a) Cut his arm on his sword.
(b) Slaps Dutiful on the back.
(c) Confronts Tom.
(d) Yells at the Queen.
4. What is wrong with Tom's cottage?
(a) It is ransacked.
(b) Is has a family of skunks living in it.
(c) It has been flooded from a leaky roof.
(d) It is burned down.
5. What relation is Chade to Tom?
(d) Great uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chade leave for Tom in Chade's tower?
2. What does Bingtown want to do with Chalced?
3. Who does Hap want Tom to meet?
4. How does Golden feel about Tom?
5. What does Jinna say having sex with a Witted is like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs shortly before the Outislanders leave Buckkeep?
2. Why is Tom sad at the beginning of the book, and what does Lord Golden say about Tom's sadness?
3. What is the Piebald's goal and how do they work towards that goal?
4. Who is Starling, where does Tom see her and what happens after Jinna's when Tom leaves Starling?
5. What does Tom tell Hap about Nighteyes, how does Hap feel and why is Tom upset with Hap?
6. Who goes riding with the prince and Lady Vance and what does Peottre announce?
7. Why does Tom and Dutiful meet at the castle, what does Tom remember about his skill teacher and what does Tom tell Dutiful?
8. Where do Tom, Dutiful and Golden go in Chapter III, what does Dutiful ask of Tom, what is Tom's response and why is Dutiful jealous about Tom?
9. What does Dutiful ask Tom about Golden and what is Tom's response?
10. Why does Tom think of Molly when he drinks?
This section contains 941 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)