|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom see on the Narcheska's back?
(a) A serpent tattoo.
(b) A tattoo of Dutiful's name.
(c) Scars from being whipped.
(d) A large brown birthmark.
2. Who sees Tom hug Laurel?
3. Who is the leader of the Piebalds?
4. What is Jinna?
(a) A sorcerer.
(b) A noblewoman.
(c) A hedgewitch.
(d) A human woman.
5. What does Chade say Tom must do about Thick?
(a) Make him like the prince.
(b) Heal the problem in his brain.
(c) Train him in the skill.
(d) Take him to the forest to find a bond animal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell Golden when he returns from the forest?
2. What does Jinna tell Tom when he goes to see her after seeing Starling?
3. What does Golden say Dutiful should learn about the Narcheska?
4. What does Peottre put on the Narcheska's back?
5. How does Golden feel about Tom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where has Civil been, and why does Tom not trust Civil?
2. What conversation does Tom over hear at the beginning of Chapter VI and what is his response?
3. What occurs shortly before the Outislanders leave Buckkeep?
4. What happens between Tom and Svanja's father and what does Hap tell Tom about love?
5. How does Tom get Thick's red whistle to him, what does he tell Dutiful and Thick and what does Dutiful think of Thick?
6. What does Tom notice when he looks in the mirror after being healed?
7. What does the Queen do about the Old Bloods?
8. What do some of the Old Blood want and how does Web react to being a hostage? How does Tom see Web?
9. How is Tom able to go to his cottage to retrieve his belongings and what does he find when he arrives there?
10. What do the Piebalds claim about the Witted, and what is actually true about the Piebalds?
This section contains 1,018 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)