|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Svanja's father say to Tom?
(a) That Svanja is just toying with Hap.
(b) That he is going to kill Hap.
(c) That Hap has ruined Svanja.
(d) That Hap is going to marry Svanja.
2. How does Golden hurt his ankle?
(a) Falls when hunting.
(b) Climbing a tree.
(c) Falls off the horse.
(d) Trips in a hole.
3. What does Dutiful teach Civil?
(a) How to jump a horse.
(b) The game he learned from Tom.
(c) How to pick-up a woman.
(d) How to spar with a sword.
4. What friend of Dutiful's does Tom distrust?
5. What does Chade tell Tom about Laurel?
(a) She is leaving Buckkeep.
(b) She has been given a bodyguard.
(c) She is a spy for the Piebald.
(d) She will be sleeping in the Queen's chambers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Starling call Tom?
2. Why is Tom furious with Golden?
3. How is the Narcheska's society different from the Farseers?
4. What does Tom find out when he spies on Civil?
5. What does Dutiful ask Tom to tell him about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the Piebald's goal and how do they work towards that goal?
2. What does the boy from Bingtown ask Tom and what does he tell Tom?
3. What does Laurel tell Tom?
4. Where do Tom, Dutiful and Golden go in Chapter III, what does Dutiful ask of Tom, what is Tom's response and why is Dutiful jealous about Tom?
5. Why does Laurel decide to leave Buckkeep?
6. How does Tom know a little about the Narcheska and what does he see about her?
7. What happens when Tom goes to the tavern to look for Hap?
8. What occurs shortly before the Outislanders leave Buckkeep?
9. Who is Starling, where does Tom see her and what happens after Jinna's when Tom leaves Starling?
10. What happens when Tom meets with the Queen in Chapter IV?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)