|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chade say Tom must do about Thick?
(a) Heal the problem in his brain.
(b) Make him like the prince.
(c) Train him in the skill.
(d) Take him to the forest to find a bond animal.
2. What does Nettles say is the only time she can reach Tom?
(a) When he is drunk.
(b) In the early morning.
(c) In his dreams.
(d) When he is in the north tower.
3. What does the boy from Bingtown ask Tom?
(a) If Dutiful is Tom's student.
(b) If Dutiful will marry a girl from Bingtown.
(c) If the Queen likes dragons.
(d) If Tom dreams of dragons.
4. What is Tom's real name?
(a) Friend of Nighteyes.
(b) Laud Beryman.
(c) The Fool.
(d) FitzChivalry Farseer.
5. What relation is Chade to Tom?
(c) Great uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Thick say Nettle said to him?
2. What does the Narcheska say Dutiful must do?
3. What does Chade say the prince needs?
4. What does Tom find out when he spies on Civil?
5. How does the Narcheska think the prince views her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Piebalds claim about the Witted, and what is actually true about the Piebalds?
2. What occurs shortly before the Outislanders leave Buckkeep?
3. Who goes riding with the prince and Lady Vance and what does Peottre announce?
4. Who is Thick, what is his ability and what does Chade want Tom to do about Thick?
5. What does Laurel tell Tom?
6. What happens in Dutiful's first skill lesson?
7. How does Tom speak with his daughter in Chapter III?
8. What does Tom tell Hap about Nighteyes, how does Hap feel and why is Tom upset with Hap?
9. What is the Piebald's goal and how do they work towards that goal?
10. What does Dutiful want from Tom concerning the prince's betrothal party and what does he order Tom to do? How does Golden help with the prince's command to Tom?
This section contains 1,038 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)