|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hap feel when Tom tells him Nighteyes is dead?
2. Of what land is the Narcheska princess?
(c) North Kingdom.
3. Who calls Tom telepathically after the betrothal party?
(a) A dragon.
(b) Shadow Wolf.
4. What does the Queen tell Tom about his mother?
(a) She was very powerful.
(b) She came from Buckkkeep.
(c) She was a mountain woman.
(d) She was too young.
5. What does Tom take from his cottage?
(a) Letters from Starling.
(b) His books.
(c) His scrolls.
(d) The rest of his clothing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Hap to Tom?
2. What does Golden say Dutiful should learn about the Narcheska?
3. What happens to Tom when he goes into a public steam bath?
4. What does the Narcheska announce at the farewell banquet?
5. Who does Hap want Tom to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Tom meets with the Queen in Chapter IV?
2. What does Tom tell Hap about Nighteyes, how does Hap feel and why is Tom upset with Hap?
3. What occurs shortly before the Outislanders leave Buckkeep?
4. Who goes riding with the prince and Lady Vance and what does Peottre announce?
5. What conversation does Tom over hear at the beginning of Chapter VI and what is his response?
6. Who is Starling, where does Tom see her and what happens after Jinna's when Tom leaves Starling?
7. How does the Narcheska enter the betrothal ceremony, what does her father do and how do the Farseers feel about his action?
8. How does Dutiful insult the Narcheska?
9. What does Dutiful want from Tom concerning the prince's betrothal party and what does he order Tom to do? How does Golden help with the prince's command to Tom?
10. What do the Piebalds claim about the Witted, and what is actually true about the Piebalds?
This section contains 1,021 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)