|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does the Piebald threaten the Witted?
(c) Breaking of their witted bond.
2. What has the Queen said about Nettle?
(a) She must come to Buckkeep.
(b) She has to become a lady-in-waiting.
(c) She must join the prince's coterie.
(d) She can stay in the country.
3. What does the Queen tell Tom about his mother?
(a) She was too young.
(b) She was a mountain woman.
(c) She came from Buckkkeep.
(d) She was very powerful.
4. How does the Narcheska make the prince feel?
(c) Clumsy and stupid.
(d) Like an older person.
5. What does the Narcheska announce at the farewell banquet?
(a) She is not coming back.
(b) The betrothal does not meet her expectations.
(c) She does not like a patriarchal society.
(d) She wants Dutiful to come meet her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arkon do when he enters the betrothal ceremony?
2. What does Jinna say having sex with a Witted is like?
3. Where does Jinna think Hap should live?
4. What does Tom feel in the forest?
5. Where does Tom run into Starling?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tom speak with his daughter in Chapter III?
2. What happens in Dutiful's first skill lesson?
3. Why does Laurel decide to leave Buckkeep?
4. What does Laurel tell Tom?
5. What occurs shortly before the Outislanders leave Buckkeep?
6. What is the Piebald's goal and how do they work towards that goal?
7. What rumor is passed around about Laudwine's death?
8. How is Tom able to go to his cottage to retrieve his belongings and what does he find when he arrives there?
9. What idea does Tom discuss in the epilogue?
10. Why does Tom worry about Dutiful and how are the Skill lessons going with the coterie?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)