|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peottre put on the Narcheska's back?
(a) A green salve.
(d) Wet towels and snow.
2. What does Thick say Nettle said to him?
(a) That her father has broken his leg.
(b) That she is concerned about the dragon.
(c) That Thick should help her find the dream man.
(d) That she worries the dream man will quit talking with her.
3. Who does Tom meet in Golden's chambers?
4. How does Golden feel about Tom?
(a) He is indifferent to him.
(b) He is in love with him.
(c) He is friendly with him.
(d) He thinks of him as a servant.
5. What does Jinna tell Tom about Hap?
(a) He works hard for his master.
(b) He does not eat enough.
(c) He is doing well.
(d) He needs discipline.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom tell Golden when he returns from the forest?
2. What friend of Dutiful's does Tom distrust?
3. Why is Tom furious with Golden?
4. How does Golden hurt his ankle?
5. Who does Hap want Tom to meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tom notice when he looks in the mirror after being healed?
2. What happens when Tom meets with the Queen in Chapter IV?
3. Who is Thick, what is his ability and what does Chade want Tom to do about Thick?
4. What rumor is passed around about Laudwine's death?
5. What do the Piebalds claim about the Witted, and what is actually true about the Piebalds?
6. How does Tom heal from his stab wound?
7. What happens during Tom's confrontation with Laudwine, when does he see Henja and what happens to Tom right after he sees Henja?
8. How does Tom hear the conversation between Laudwine and Padget and what does he find out?
9. Why is Nettle upset and what is Tom's advice to her?
10. How does Tom speak with his daughter in Chapter III?
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)