|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Jek believe about Golden?
(a) He is her lost brother.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He might be a woman.
(d) He is from another world.
2. What does Laudwine tell Padget to do about Civil?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Kidnap him and hold him for his mother's good behavior.
(c) Take him back to his mother's estate.
(d) Kill Civil's cat.
3. Where does Tom wake up after he kills Laudwine?
(a) At Jinna's.
(b) In his cottage.
(c) In his bed in the palace.
(d) In jail.
4. What does the Queen tell Tom after he is healed?
(a) She has accepted the offer from the Bingtown traders.
(b) She owes him for everything he has done for her.
(c) She wants to marry Tom.
(d) Nettle is coming to court.
5. What does Tom see in a mirror?
(a) He looks ten years older.
(b) His hair has turned white.
(c) He has a slight bluish tint to his skin.
(d) His facial scars are gone.
6. What does Dutiful tell Tom he knows about Tom?
(a) That Tom is Witted.
(b) That he is really Fitz.
(c) That Tom is Golden's lover.
(d) That Tom killed Verity.
7. What does Dutiful skill Tom about concerning Civil?
(a) That Civil is in danger.
(b) That Civil is with the Piebalds.
(c) That Civil went home.
(d) That Civil has been hurt.
8. How is Tom healed of his injury?
(a) A hedgewitch uses herbs on him.
(b) Tom heals himself.
(c) Jinna heals him.
(d) A coterie of Golden, Dutiful, Chade and Thick.
9. With what weapon will Tom fight?
(a) A bow and arrows.
(b) A sword.
(c) A staff.
(d) An axe.
10. What do some of the Old Blood want from the Queen?
(a) Concessions for extra civil rights.
(c) Their children in the court.
(d) Dutiful to be open about his Wit.
11. How is Nettle feeling towards Tom in his dreams?
12. What kind of agreement do Civil and Laudwine have?
(a) For Civil to start riots in town.
(b) For Laudwine to help with assassinating Tom.
(c) For Civil to kidnap the prince.
(d) For Civil to spy on the palace.
13. What does Hap say to Tom about love?
(a) That love cannot be denied.
(b) That love is painful.
(c) That Tom does not love him.
(d) That Tom does not understand love.
14. Who does the Queen get in exchange for Dutiful?
15. What does Tom give Thick from Dutiful?
(a) A note.
(b) A glass of wine.
(c) A destination to use for Skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Prince think of Thick?
2. Who does Web teach about the Old Blood?
3. What does Tom say to Golden about the quest?
4. On whom were the deaths of Padget and Laudwine blamed?
5. How does Thick feel about having Skill lessons?
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)