|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chade say about the Bingtown traders and their dragon?
(a) They are telling the truth.
(b) They are lying.
(c) Their dragon is too old to be of any use.
(d) Their dragon is stone.
2. What does Tom say to Golden about the quest?
(a) He apologizes and says he will miss him.
(b) He believes he will dies on the quest.
(c) He does not want to go on the quest.
(d) He is happy Golden is going.
3. What does Dutiful ask Thick to do?
(a) Come on the quest with him.
(b) Saddle his horse.
(c) Stop Thick's constant music.
4. What does Golden plan to do about Dutiful's quest?
(a) Accompany him.
(b) Stop him from going.
(c) Draw him a detailed map to follow.
(d) Finance it.
5. What happens in Tom's body when it is healed?
(a) Nothing happens.
(b) A light goes on inside.
(c) It turns blue.
(d) His body goes into strong spasms.
6. How does Tom change Thick's appearance?
(a) Bathes him, combs his hair and gives him clean clothes.
(b) Cuts his hair and shaves him.
(c) Dyes his hair red.
(d) Changes his face using Skill.
7. What does Civil tell Laudwine about his mother?
(a) She wants Civil at home.
(b) She has no friends and is dishonored.
(c) She is coming to live at Buckkeep.
(d) She wants to join the Piebalds.
8. Upon what about Dutiful do Chade and Tom agree?
(a) That he must slay Kebal.
(b) That the prince must have a practiced coterie.
(c) That he is too young for the quest.
(d) That he is not good with the Skill.
9. How does Tom respond to Dutiful telling Tom about his knowledge?
(a) He tells him it is a secret.
(b) He tells Dutiful to talk to Golden.
(c) He tells Dutiful to let Civil know.
(d) He tells him it is not true.
10. Who does the Queen get in exchange for Dutiful?
11. Who does Web teach about the Old Blood?
(a) Civil and Dutiful.
(b) Tom and Dutiful.
(c) The Queen and Dutiful.
(d) Dutiful, Civil and Swift.
12. How does Tom feel when they ride to meet the Old Blood?
(a) Extremely fearful.
13. What does Nettle tell Tom in his dreams?
(a) She wants to know his real name.
(b) Swift and his father are safe.
(c) She is coming to court.
(d) She wants to go on the quest.
14. What does Laudwine tell Padget to do about Civil?
(a) Take him back to his mother's estate.
(b) Kidnap him and hold him for his mother's good behavior.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Kill Civil's cat.
15. How is Tom healed of his injury?
(a) Tom heals himself.
(b) Jinna heals him.
(c) A hedgewitch uses herbs on him.
(d) A coterie of Golden, Dutiful, Chade and Thick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dutiful skill Tom about concerning Civil?
2. What does Chade hear in the Skill?
3. What does Tom do immediately after he leaves Laudwine?
4. Why is Nettle upset?
5. What happens to Civil's mother?
This section contains 555 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)