|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jinna ask when Tom visits her after he recovers?
(a) If he wants to marry.
(b) If he has a daughter.
(c) If he can lend her some money.
(d) Why he killed three men.
2. What type of symbol does Tom discuss in the epilogue?
(a) A circle.
(b) A square.
(c) A triangle.
(d) A star.
3. How would Golden be able to go without being a member of the party?
(a) He is very rich.
(b) He has many connections in the world.
(c) He is very sneaky.
(d) He has many friends.
4. Why does Tom restore his scars?
(a) He has never liked his face.
(b) So it looks like he has fought in a war.
(c) He does it by accident.
(d) So he looks like Tom instead of Fitz.
5. Who is Laudwine's middle man with Thick?
6. What happens when Dutiful tries to Skill Tom when Tom is fighting?
(a) Tom cannot hear him.
(b) Dutiful cannot hear Tom.
(c) Dutiful overpowers Tom.
(d) Tom overpowers Dutiful.
7. What has changed in Golden?
(a) He does not support the Queen.
(b) He drinks and gambles.
(c) He is seeing Starling as a lover.
(d) He says he does not love Tom.
8. Why does Chade not want Golden to go to Aslevjal?
(a) Because Dutiful does not want Golden to go.
(b) So Golden does not meet Kebal.
(c) Because the Queen needs Golden to stay with her.
(d) So Golden does not keep Icefyre safe.
9. What does Chade hear in the Skill?
(a) Thick screaming.
(c) Tom yelling at him.
(d) Thick's music and Nettle.
10. What does Tom do when Dutiful does not come for his lesson?
(a) Tell Thick to find the prince.
(b) Go and look for him.
(c) Skill Dutiful to come.
(d) Report the prince to the Queen.
11. On whom were the deaths of Padget and Laudwine blamed?
(c) The Queen.
12. Why does Chade let Golden believe he is going?
(a) So Dutiful will believe Golden is going.
(b) To keep Tom happy.
(c) So Golden will stay happy.
(d) So Golden will not make other plans.
13. How does Tom change Thick's appearance?
(a) Changes his face using Skill.
(b) Dyes his hair red.
(c) Bathes him, combs his hair and gives him clean clothes.
(d) Cuts his hair and shaves him.
14. How does Tom respond to Dutiful telling Tom about his knowledge?
(a) He tells him it is not true.
(b) He tells Dutiful to let Civil know.
(c) He tells Dutiful to talk to Golden.
(d) He tells him it is a secret.
15. Why is Nettle upset?
(a) Burrich and Swift won't tell her why they fight.
(b) She is not allowed to meet Tom.
(c) She wants Tom to come visit her.
(d) She is being sent to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Swift doing at the court?
2. How does Tom feel when they ride to meet the Old Blood?
3. Why does the Queen want Nettle to come to court?
4. What does Tom demand of Golden and Chade while he is recovering?
5. What does Tom do immediately after he leaves Laudwine?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)