|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Tom angry at Golden?
(a) Golden is telling people he and Tom are lovers.
(b) Golden wants to go on the quest.
(c) Golden thinks Tom did a bad job with Hap.
(d) Golden does not want Nettle to come to court.
2. How does Tom feel when they ride to meet the Old Blood?
(c) Extremely fearful.
3. Why does the Queen ride out to meet the Old Blood?
(a) To introduce her son to them.
(b) To arrest them.
(c) For a convocation.
(d) To hire a teacher for Dutiful.
4. Why does Kebal want to kill Fitz or Tom?
(a) She hates men.
(b) She does not want to kill them.
(c) She hates gays.
(d) She wants to be the White Prophet.
5. What does Tom hear again in his dreams?
(b) The menacing, foreign voice.
(c) A dragon.
(d) A new Skilled in Buckkeep.
6. What do Thick's employers call Tom?
(a) Wit coward.
(b) Stink dog.
(c) Dull witted.
(d) Big wolf.
7. What does the Queen announce about the Witted?
(a) Being Witted is not a crime.
(b) Witted must serve one year in the army.
(c) Being Witted is a crime.
(d) If you are Witted you must be registered with the court.
8. Who is Laudwine's middle man with Thick?
9. For what reason does Thick's employer tell Thick to be careful of Tom?
(a) Tom has a vendetta against all Witted.
(b) Tom is using Thick.
(c) Tom chopped off Laudwine's arm.
(d) Tom killed Nighteyes.
10. What does Golden plan to do about Dutiful's quest?
(a) Finance it.
(b) Stop him from going.
(c) Accompany him.
(d) Draw him a detailed map to follow.
11. What does Dutiful tell Tom he knows about Tom?
(a) That he is really Fitz.
(b) That Tom is Witted.
(c) That Tom killed Verity.
(d) That Tom is Golden's lover.
12. What does Hap say to Tom about love?
(a) That Tom does not love him.
(b) That love cannot be denied.
(c) That love is painful.
(d) That Tom does not understand love.
13. What does the Queen announce about the Witted?
(a) She asks they join the army.
(b) She will allow them their own town.
(c) She will welcome them in her court.
(d) She announces them to have special status.
14. How is Nettle feeling towards Tom in his dreams?
15. How does Thick feel about having Skill lessons?
(a) He hates the idea.
(b) He is wildly enthusiastic about it.
(c) It is better than being a servant.
(d) He is indifferent about it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How would Golden be able to go without being a member of the party?
2. What does Tom give Thick from Dutiful?
3. Why is Tom's wound so dangerous?
4. What does Tom realize about the coterie and Golden?
5. What does Laudwine do to Tom when they are fighting?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)