|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dutiful ask Thick to do?
(b) Stop Thick's constant music.
(c) Come on the quest with him.
(d) Saddle his horse.
2. What does the Prince think of Thick?
(a) He thinks he is stupid and disgusting.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He feels towards Thick like a younger brother.
(d) He admires Thick's Skill.
3. How is Nettle feeling towards Tom in his dreams?
4. How does Tom use Thick in teaching Chade Skill?
(a) To help Chade hear Thick.
(b) To push Chade to attack Thick.
(c) To soothe Chade's agitation.
(d) To show him about music and Skill.
5. What happens to Civil's mother?
(a) She commits suicide.
(b) She is killed by the Piebalds.
(c) Nothing happens to her.
(d) She is kidnapped by a Witted nobleman.
6. Why does Tom restore his scars?
(a) So he looks like Tom instead of Fitz.
(b) He does it by accident.
(c) So it looks like he has fought in a war.
(d) He has never liked his face.
7. For what reason does Thick's employer tell Thick to be careful of Tom?
(a) Tom is using Thick.
(b) Tom has a vendetta against all Witted.
(c) Tom killed Nighteyes.
(d) Tom chopped off Laudwine's arm.
8. What do Thick's employers call Tom?
(a) Dull witted.
(b) Stink dog.
(c) Wit coward.
(d) Big wolf.
9. How often does Tom want Dutiful and Thick to have a lesson?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Twice a week.
(d) Every other day.
10. What does Dutiful skill Tom about concerning Civil?
(a) That Civil has been hurt.
(b) That Civil is with the Piebalds.
(c) That Civil is in danger.
(d) That Civil went home.
11. What does Tom say to Golden about the quest?
(a) He apologizes and says he will miss him.
(b) He believes he will dies on the quest.
(c) He is happy Golden is going.
(d) He does not want to go on the quest.
12. What happens when Civil was in danger?
(a) His cat attacked the Queen.
(b) Tom hid Civil.
(c) His cat attacked Dutiful.
(d) Dutiful hid Civil.
13. What does Tom do when Dutiful does not come for his lesson?
(a) Go and look for him.
(b) Skill Dutiful to come.
(c) Report the prince to the Queen.
(d) Tell Thick to find the prince.
14. What happens with Tom and Svanja's father?
(a) They decide to make Hap and Svanja marry.
(b) They have a drink together.
(c) They decide to make Hap and Svanja separate.
(d) They get into a physical fight.
15. What does Tom demand of Golden and Chade while he is recovering?
(a) They tell the Queen to allow Swift to be a page.
(b) They keep Nettle from coming to the court.
(c) They tell him was has been happening.
(d) They allow him to begin the lessons again.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom feel when they ride to meet the Old Blood?
2. What does Tom pretend about Nettle?
3. Why is Chade difficult to teach Skill?
4. How does Tom get dismissed from Golden's employ?
5. What does the Queen announce about the Witted?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)