|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Thick say Nettle said to him?
(a) That her father has broken his leg.
(b) That she worries the dream man will quit talking with her.
(c) That she is concerned about the dragon.
(d) That Thick should help her find the dream man.
2. Why does Tom say he cannot go to the prince's betrothal party?
(a) He is going to be out of the city at that time.
(b) He does not know how to dance.
(c) Tom is a servant.
(d) He does not have any clothes to wear.
3. What does the Queen tell Tom about his mother?
(a) She came from Buckkkeep.
(b) She was a mountain woman.
(c) She was very powerful.
(d) She was too young.
4. What do the Narcheska and Peottre do about the Bingtown traders?
(a) Pick a fight with them.
(b) Ask about trading with them.
(c) Ignore them.
(d) Insult them.
5. What does Jinna say having sex with a Witted is like?
(c) Untamed and animalistic.
(d) No different than with anyone else.
6. What is Jinna?
(a) A human woman.
(b) A noblewoman.
(c) A sorcerer.
(d) A hedgewitch.
7. What does the Narcheska say about Bingtown?
(a) They have fought against the Outislanders.
(b) They will try to destroy the Farseers.
(c) The betrothal will be called off is the Queen allies with them.
(d) They have amazing trade goods.
8. Who sees Tom hug Laurel?
9. What is Tom mourning?
(a) Molly has died.
(b) King Verity is missing.
(c) Nighteyes' death.
(d) Nettles has been kidnapped.
10. What does the Narcheska say Dutiful must do?
(a) Find and slay Icefyre.
(b) Take part in a male rite of passage ceremony.
(c) Build a boat that will sail to her home.
(d) Quit being friends with Lady Vance.
11. How does Hap feel when Tom tells him Nighteyes is dead?
12. What is Laurel doing at the Stuck Pig?
(a) Complaining about the Queen.
(b) Drinking and crying.
(c) Talking to Hap.
(d) Working as a barmaid.
13. Where do Tom and Dutiful go with the Skill?
(a) To a volcano.
(b) To a beach.
(c) To Tom's cottage.
(d) To a forest.
14. What does Dutiful teach Civil?
(a) The game he learned from Tom.
(b) How to jump a horse.
(c) How to spar with a sword.
(d) How to pick-up a woman.
15. Why does Laurel think Tom should leave Buckkeep?
(a) He is Witted.
(b) He is targeted for assassination.
(c) He is a danger to the prince.
(d) He puts the Queen in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Narcheska make the prince feel?
2. How does Dutiful feel towards Civil?
3. What does the boy from Bingtown say about Tintaglia?
4. Who calls Tom telepathically after the betrothal party?
5. What does Peottre put on the Narcheska's back?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)