Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peottre do with the gown given to Narcheska for the ball?
(a) Has the Narcheska try it on.
(b) Rips it up.
(c) Sends it to be ironed.
(d) Adds some flowers to it.
2. What does Peottre put on the Narcheska's back?
(b) A green salve.
(c) Wet towels and snow.
3. Of whom is Dutiful jealous?
(d) Lord Golden.
4. What does Chade say about Nettle?
(a) She should not come to Buckkeep.
(b) She is too young to be using the Skill.
(c) She must be Witted.
(d) She should be at Buckkeep.
5. What does the Queen tell Tom about his mother?
(a) She was very powerful.
(b) She was a mountain woman.
(c) She was too young.
(d) She came from Buckkkeep.
6. What does the Narcheska announce at the farewell banquet?
(a) She does not like a patriarchal society.
(b) She wants Dutiful to come meet her mother.
(c) The betrothal does not meet her expectations.
(d) She is not coming back.
7. What does Dutiful teach Civil?
(a) The game he learned from Tom.
(b) How to pick-up a woman.
(c) How to jump a horse.
(d) How to spar with a sword.
8. What does Bingtown want to do with Chalced?
(a) Annex it.
(b) Trade with it.
(c) Destroy it.
(d) Become part of it.
9. Why does Tom say he cannot go to the prince's betrothal party?
(a) He does not know how to dance.
(b) Tom is a servant.
(c) He is going to be out of the city at that time.
(d) He does not have any clothes to wear.
10. With what does the Piebald threaten the Witted?
(a) Breaking of their witted bond.
11. What can Thick do with Tom?
(a) Enhance Tom's magic.
(b) Help Tom with math problems.
(c) Speak telepathically.
(d) Make Tom move involuntarily.
12. What is Laurel doing at the Stuck Pig?
(a) Drinking and crying.
(b) Talking to Hap.
(c) Complaining about the Queen.
(d) Working as a barmaid.
13. What happens to Tom when he goes into a public steam bath?
(b) He is given a massage.
(c) He is attacked.
(d) His sword is stolen.
14. Who does Hap want Tom to meet?
(a) His best friend, Phit.
(b) His apprentice master.
(d) His new dog.
15. What does Lady Vance say the prince must do if she wins a bet with him?
(a) Escort her to a ball.
(b) Sit with her at dinner.
(c) Go riding with her.
(d) Visit her father's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation is Chade to Tom?
2. What does the boy from Bingtown say about Tintaglia?
3. What does Chade say Tom must do about Thick?
4. How is the Narcheska's society different from the Farseers?
5. Who is the leader of the Piebalds?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)