|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls Tom telepathically after the betrothal party?
(c) A dragon.
(d) Shadow Wolf.
2. What does the Queen tell Tom about his mother?
(a) She was too young.
(b) She was very powerful.
(c) She came from Buckkkeep.
(d) She was a mountain woman.
3. How old is the Narcheska?
4. Where do Tom and Dutiful go with the Skill?
(a) To a volcano.
(b) To Tom's cottage.
(c) To a beach.
(d) To a forest.
5. What does Tom feel in the forest?
(a) All of the animals.
(b) The trees talking.
(c) An evil fog.
(d) Men around him.
6. What does Peottre do with the gown given to Narcheska for the ball?
(a) Rips it up.
(b) Has the Narcheska try it on.
(c) Sends it to be ironed.
(d) Adds some flowers to it.
7. What did the Piebalds do to the prince?
(a) Put him on the throne.
(b) Try to assassinate him.
(c) Kidnap him.
(d) Expose him as witted.
8. What does Tom say Dutiful must separate?
(a) His mind from his heart.
(b) Skill from Wit.
(c) Private and Public behavior.
(d) His needs from his desires.
9. How does Golden feel about Tom?
(a) He is indifferent to him.
(b) He is in love with him.
(c) He is friendly with him.
(d) He thinks of him as a servant.
10. What do the Piebalds want to do?
(a) Put Tom on the throne.
(b) Kill Chade.
(c) Unite all of the people who use Skill.
(d) Seize power in Buckkeep.
11. What does Tom take from his cottage?
(a) The rest of his clothing.
(b) His scrolls.
(c) Letters from Starling.
(d) His books.
12. What does Arkon do when he enters the betrothal ceremony?
(a) Cut his arm on his sword.
(b) Confronts Tom.
(c) Slaps Dutiful on the back.
(d) Yells at the Queen.
13. Which servant had been rude to the Narcheska?
14. Where do Tom and Dutiful hold lessons?
(a) In Dutiful's suite.
(b) In Tom's room.
(c) In the basement.
(d) King Verity's tower.
15. What is Laurel doing at the Stuck Pig?
(a) Working as a barmaid.
(b) Complaining about the Queen.
(c) Talking to Hap.
(d) Drinking and crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hap feel when Tom tells him Nighteyes is dead?
2. What does Chade say about Nettle?
3. What does Chade say Tom must do about Thick?
4. What does Chade tell Tom about Laurel?
5. What friend of Dutiful's does Tom distrust?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)