|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dutiful ask Tom to tell him about?
(a) King Verity.
(b) His daughter.
(c) Being bonded with Nighteyes.
(d) How his mother met his father.
2. Which servant had been rude to the Narcheska?
3. What does Jinna tell Tom when he goes to see her after seeing Starling?
(a) She wants Tom to move in with her.
(b) She is having an affair with Hap.
(c) She wants to marry him.
(d) She will no longer sleep with him.
4. Where does Tom run into Starling?
(a) Golden's chambers.
(b) The stables.
(c) The dining hall.
(d) The royal suite.
5. Of what land is the Narcheska princess?
(c) North Kingdom.
6. How does Hap feel when Tom tells him Nighteyes is dead?
7. Where does Jinna think Hap should live?
(a) On his own renting a room.
(b) With his apprentice master.
(c) With his girlfriend.
(d) Continue living with her.
8. What does Dutiful teach Civil?
(a) How to jump a horse.
(b) How to pick-up a woman.
(c) The game he learned from Tom.
(d) How to spar with a sword.
9. What does Jinna tell Tom about Hap?
(a) He works hard for his master.
(b) He is doing well.
(c) He does not eat enough.
(d) He needs discipline.
10. What does the Narcheska say to Dutiful when they come out to ride with him?
(a) He is an ignorant child.
(b) He is a poor choice for husband.
(c) He will not insult her again.
(d) She will see if he is good enough to be king.
11. What does Golden say Dutiful should learn about the Narcheska?
(a) If she likes to go hunting.
(b) Her cultural norms.
(c) What kind of books she reads.
(d) What her mother is like.
12. What does Svanja's father say to Tom?
(a) That Hap is going to marry Svanja.
(b) That Hap has ruined Svanja.
(c) That Svanja is just toying with Hap.
(d) That he is going to kill Hap.
13. What does Tom find out when he spies on Civil?
(a) Nothing incriminating.
(b) That Civil is stealing from Dutiful.
(c) That Civil is connected to the Old Blood.
(d) That Civil knows who Lord Golden is.
14. What does Chade tell Tom about Laurel?
(a) She will be sleeping in the Queen's chambers.
(b) She is a spy for the Piebald.
(c) She has been given a bodyguard.
(d) She is leaving Buckkeep.
15. What does Lady Vance say the prince must do if she wins a bet with him?
(a) Escort her to a ball.
(b) Go riding with her.
(c) Sit with her at dinner.
(d) Visit her father's estate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the Narcheska's society different from the Farseers?
2. What does the boy from Bingtown ask Tom?
3. What does Chade say about Nettle?
4. What does Arkon do when he enters the betrothal ceremony?
5. What can Thick do with Tom?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)