|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what land is the Narcheska princess?
(c) North Kingdom.
2. What does Dutiful ask Tom to tell him about?
(a) Being bonded with Nighteyes.
(b) King Verity.
(c) How his mother met his father.
(d) His daughter.
3. Why do the Piebalds want to keep Tom alive?
(a) To have him spy on the Queen.
(b) To use him.
(c) They don't want to keep him alive.
(d) His brother is a member of the Piebalds.
4. Why does Laurel think Tom should leave Buckkeep?
(a) He is a danger to the prince.
(b) He is targeted for assassination.
(c) He puts the Queen in danger.
(d) He is Witted.
5. What does Starling call Tom?
(a) An ignorant servant.
(b) Golden's lover.
(c) A two timer.
(d) The Queen's boy.
6. How was Tom's Skill teacher treat his students?
(a) Too lenient.
(b) He was like a father to them.
(c) He was difficult but fair.
(d) In an abusive manner.
7. What does Bingtown want to do with Chalced?
(a) Annex it.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Trade with it.
(d) Become part of it.
8. How is the Narcheska's society different from the Farseers?
(a) It is communistic.
(b) It is patriarchal.
(c) It is based on democracy.
(d) It is matriarchal.
9. What is Tom mourning?
(a) Nighteyes' death.
(b) Nettles has been kidnapped.
(c) King Verity is missing.
(d) Molly has died.
10. What does Jinna tell Tom when he goes to see her after seeing Starling?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) She will no longer sleep with him.
(c) She is having an affair with Hap.
(d) She wants Tom to move in with her.
11. What does Chade say the prince needs?
(a) A coterie.
(b) To learn Wit.
(c) To have more control.
(d) A good thrashing.
12. How old is the Narcheska?
13. What does Jinna say having sex with a Witted is like?
(b) No different than with anyone else.
(c) Untamed and animalistic.
14. Where does Jinna think Hap should live?
(a) On his own renting a room.
(b) Continue living with her.
(c) With his girlfriend.
(d) With his apprentice master.
15. What does Peottre put on the Narcheska's back?
(a) A green salve.
(c) Wet towels and snow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jinna tell Tom about Hap?
2. What can Thick do with Tom?
3. Where does Nettle show up?
4. What does Svanja's father say to Tom?
5. How does Golden feel about Tom?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)