|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jinna tell Tom when he goes to see her after seeing Starling?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) She wants Tom to move in with her.
(c) She is having an affair with Hap.
(d) She will no longer sleep with him.
2. What does Peottre put on the Narcheska's back?
(b) Wet towels and snow.
(d) A green salve.
3. What does Tom do when the Narcheska makes her announcement?
(a) Offers the Narcheska the use of his Skill.
(b) Pull Dutiful out of the hall.
(c) Put a Skill command on the Narcheska.
(d) Put a Skill command on Dutiful.
4. What must Tom teach Dutiful?
(a) How to be an assassin.
(b) How to use the Skill and the Wit.
(c) How to command a battalion.
(d) How to use a sword.
5. What does Jinna say having sex with a Witted is like?
(c) No different than with anyone else.
(d) Untamed and animalistic.
6. What does Tom find out when he spies on Civil?
(a) That Civil is connected to the Old Blood.
(b) Nothing incriminating.
(c) That Civil is stealing from Dutiful.
(d) That Civil knows who Lord Golden is.
7. What does Starling call Tom?
(a) An ignorant servant.
(b) The Queen's boy.
(c) A two timer.
(d) Golden's lover.
8. What is Tom's real name?
(a) FitzChivalry Farseer.
(b) The Fool.
(c) Friend of Nighteyes.
(d) Laud Beryman.
9. Where does Hap live at the beginning of the book?
(a) With his master.
(b) With Tom at the palace.
(c) In a small room over a tavern.
(d) With Jinna.
10. What does Dutiful ask Tom about Lord Golden?
(a) If he was not the former King's Fool.
(b) If Golden and Tom are lovers.
(c) If he is really a nobleman.
(d) If he is a child molester.
11. What does Peottre do with the gown given to Narcheska for the ball?
(a) Adds some flowers to it.
(b) Has the Narcheska try it on.
(c) Sends it to be ironed.
(d) Rips it up.
12. How is the Narcheska's society different from the Farseers?
(a) It is matriarchal.
(b) It is patriarchal.
(c) It is based on democracy.
(d) It is communistic.
13. What does Tom offer Chade?
(a) To teach him about the Skill.
(b) To assassinate the leader of the Piebalds.
(c) To leave Buckkeep.
(d) To teach Nettle.
14. Why do the Piebalds want to keep Tom alive?
(a) His brother is a member of the Piebalds.
(b) To have him spy on the Queen.
(c) To use him.
(d) They don't want to keep him alive.
15. What does the boy from Bingtown say about Tintaglia?
(a) That she is in contact with Nettle.
(b) That she will come to Buckkeep tomorrow.
(c) That she is strong and able to fight.
(d) That she is thin and tired of feeding the serpents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bingtown want to do with Chalced?
2. Who sees Tom hug Laurel?
3. What is Laurel doing at the Stuck Pig?
4. How was Tom's Skill teacher treat his students?
5. Why does Laurel think Tom should leave Buckkeep?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)