|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jinna think Hap should live?
(a) Continue living with her.
(b) On his own renting a room.
(c) With his girlfriend.
(d) With his apprentice master.
2. Where do Tom and Dutiful go with the Skill?
(a) To Tom's cottage.
(b) To a beach.
(c) To a forest.
(d) To a volcano.
3. What does Dutiful say to Lady Vance that the Narcheska overhears?
(a) That the Narcheska is a child.
(b) That Lady Vance is beautiful.
(c) That she can be his mistress when he is married.
(d) That he wishes he was betrothed to her.
4. What does Jinna say having sex with a Witted is like?
(b) Untamed and animalistic.
(d) No different than with anyone else.
5. Why is Tom furious with Golden?
(a) Golden has implied they are lovers.
(b) Golden is having an affair with Civil.
(c) Golden said something bad about the Queen.
(d) Golden has taught Dutiful about Wit.
6. What does Dutiful want Tom to teach him?
(b) How to court Narcheska.
7. What does Thick say about the prince when Tom meets with Thick and Chade?
(a) That he hates the prince.
(b) That the prince is sad.
(c) That Lady Vance has a discordant song.
(d) That the Narcheska is pretty.
8. What does Tom take from his cottage?
(a) The rest of his clothing.
(b) Letters from Starling.
(c) His books.
(d) His scrolls.
9. What does Jinna tell Tom when he goes to see her after seeing Starling?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) She wants Tom to move in with her.
(c) She is having an affair with Hap.
(d) She will no longer sleep with him.
10. Why is Starling upset with Tom?
(a) He has taken away her chance at a better life.
(b) He won't tell her any inside information.
(c) He has made her feel ugly.
(d) He has insulted her husband.
11. What does Bingtown want to do with Chalced?
(a) Trade with it.
(b) Annex it.
(c) Become part of it.
(d) Destroy it.
12. What does the Queen tell Tom about his mother?
(a) She was very powerful.
(b) She was a mountain woman.
(c) She was too young.
(d) She came from Buckkkeep.
13. What does Tom offer Chade?
(a) To teach him about the Skill.
(b) To assassinate the leader of the Piebalds.
(c) To leave Buckkeep.
(d) To teach Nettle.
14. What is Tom mourning?
(a) Nighteyes' death.
(b) King Verity is missing.
(c) Molly has died.
(d) Nettles has been kidnapped.
15. How does Golden hurt his ankle?
(a) Climbing a tree.
(b) Trips in a hole.
(c) Falls off the horse.
(d) Falls when hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narcheska say about Bingtown?
2. How does Hap feel about his apprenticeship?
3. What does Tom feel in the forest?
4. What does Nettles say is the only time she can reach Tom?
5. Who sees Tom hug Laurel?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)