Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue, Losses Sustained; Chapter I, Piebalds; Chapter II, Chade's Servant
1. What is Tom's real name?
2. What is Tom mourning?
3. What relation is Hap to Tom?
4. What is Jinna?
5. Of what land is the Narcheska princess?
6. What must Tom teach Dutiful?
7. What do the Piebalds want to do?
8. With what does the Piebald threaten the Witted?
9. Where does Hap live at the beginning of the book?
10. What did the Piebalds do to the prince?
11. How does Hap feel about his apprenticeship?
12. How does Hap feel when Tom tells him Nighteyes is dead?
13. What does Jinna tell Tom about Hap?
This section contains 1,625 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)