|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXVII, Spring Sailing; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Svanja's father say to Tom?
(a) That Hap is going to marry Svanja.
(b) That Svanja is just toying with Hap.
(c) That he is going to kill Hap.
(d) That Hap has ruined Svanja.
2. What does Tom say Dutiful must separate?
(a) Skill from Wit.
(b) His needs from his desires.
(c) Private and Public behavior.
(d) His mind from his heart.
3. With what does the Piebald threaten the Witted?
(b) Breaking of their witted bond.
4. How does Thick feel about having Skill lessons?
(a) It is better than being a servant.
(b) He is wildly enthusiastic about it.
(c) He hates the idea.
(d) He is indifferent about it.
5. What does Chade say Tom must do about Thick?
(a) Heal the problem in his brain.
(b) Take him to the forest to find a bond animal.
(c) Make him like the prince.
(d) Train him in the skill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of symbol does Tom discuss in the epilogue?
2. What does Arkon do when he enters the betrothal ceremony?
3. How does Chade feel about what Golden tells Tom about the world?
4. What happens to Tom when he goes into a public steam bath?
5. What were the Piebalds doing to Civil's mother?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)