|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXVII, Spring Sailing; Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bingtown want to do with Chalced?
(a) Annex it.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Trade with it.
(d) Become part of it.
2. What has changed in Golden?
(a) He says he does not love Tom.
(b) He does not support the Queen.
(c) He drinks and gambles.
(d) He is seeing Starling as a lover.
3. What does Tom do while recuperating?
(a) Visiting his daughter.
(b) Reading scrolls about healing and maintaing the body.
(c) Looking for an animal with whom he can bond.
(d) Meeting with the Bingtown ambassadors.
4. Who had the same problem with Tom as Dutiful in the Skill?
(a) Lord Golden.
(d) The Queen.
5. How much did Civil do for the Piebalds?
(a) He set up Dutiful's assassination.
(b) He gave them a great deal of information.
(c) He has no connection with the Piebalds.
(d) He passed little information.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say to Golden about the quest?
2. What does Chade say the prince needs?
3. What does Golden say Dutiful should learn about the Narcheska?
4. What does Chade tell Tom about Laurel?
5. What does Dutiful say to Lady Vance that the Narcheska overhears?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)