|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XII, Jek; Chapter XIII, Challenges; Chapter XIV, Scrolls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Laurel think Tom should leave Buckkeep?
(a) He is a danger to the prince.
(b) He is Witted.
(c) He is targeted for assassination.
(d) He puts the Queen in danger.
2. What does Tom feel in the forest?
(a) All of the animals.
(b) The trees talking.
(c) An evil fog.
(d) Men around him.
3. What does Thick say Nettle said to him?
(a) That her father has broken his leg.
(b) That Thick should help her find the dream man.
(c) That she is concerned about the dragon.
(d) That she worries the dream man will quit talking with her.
4. What can Thick do with Tom?
(a) Speak telepathically.
(b) Help Tom with math problems.
(c) Enhance Tom's magic.
(d) Make Tom move involuntarily.
5. What does the Narcheska say Dutiful must do?
(a) Build a boat that will sail to her home.
(b) Quit being friends with Lady Vance.
(c) Find and slay Icefyre.
(d) Take part in a male rite of passage ceremony.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dutiful want Tom to teach him?
2. How does the Narcheska make the prince feel?
3. Why do ambassadors come from Bingtown?
4. Who sees Tom hug Laurel?
5. What does Jinna say having sex with a Witted is like?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)