|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III, Echoes; Chapter IV, The Betrothal; Chapter V, Shared Sorrows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hap live at the beginning of the book?
(a) With Tom at the palace.
(b) In a small room over a tavern.
(c) With Jinna.
(d) With his master.
2. Where do Tom and Dutiful hold lessons?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In Dutiful's suite.
(c) King Verity's tower.
(d) In Tom's room.
3. How does Golden hurt his ankle?
(a) Trips in a hole.
(b) Falls off the horse.
(c) Climbing a tree.
(d) Falls when hunting.
4. What relation is Hap to Tom?
(a) Natural son.
(d) Foster son.
5. What does Golden say Dutiful should learn about the Narcheska?
(a) Her cultural norms.
(b) What her mother is like.
(c) What kind of books she reads.
(d) If she likes to go hunting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Narcheska make the prince feel?
2. What is Jinna?
3. What does Peottre do with the gown given to Narcheska for the ball?
4. What does Dutiful want Tom to teach him?
5. What friend of Dutiful's does Tom distrust?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)