|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXIV, Connections; Chapter XXV, Convocation; Chapter XXVI, Negotiations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hap feel about his apprenticeship?
(a) He likes it but wants some changes.
(b) He loves it.
(c) He is indifferent to it.
(d) He hates it.
2. What does Tom take from his cottage?
(a) His scrolls.
(b) His books.
(c) The rest of his clothing.
(d) Letters from Starling.
3. What does Dutiful teach Civil?
(a) How to pick-up a woman.
(b) How to spar with a sword.
(c) How to jump a horse.
(d) The game he learned from Tom.
4. What does Tom do when Dutiful does not come for his lesson?
(a) Report the prince to the Queen.
(b) Go and look for him.
(c) Tell Thick to find the prince.
(d) Skill Dutiful to come.
5. What kind of agreement do Civil and Laudwine have?
(a) For Civil to kidnap the prince.
(b) For Laudwine to help with assassinating Tom.
(c) For Civil to start riots in town.
(d) For Civil to spy on the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chade tell Tom about Laurel?
2. What does the Queen tell Tom after he is healed?
3. What does Dutiful tell Tom he knows about Tom?
4. What does Tom find out when he spies on Civil?
5. What does Thick say Nettle said to him?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)