|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, Obliteration; Chapter VII, Lessons; Chapter VIII, Ambitions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Piebalds do to the prince?
(a) Kidnap him.
(b) Expose him as witted.
(c) Try to assassinate him.
(d) Put him on the throne.
2. What does Jinna tell Tom about Hap?
(a) He does not eat enough.
(b) He works hard for his master.
(c) He needs discipline.
(d) He is doing well.
3. What does Nettles say is the only time she can reach Tom?
(a) When he is in the north tower.
(b) In the early morning.
(c) In his dreams.
(d) When he is drunk.
4. What does Golden say Dutiful should learn about the Narcheska?
(a) What her mother is like.
(b) If she likes to go hunting.
(c) What kind of books she reads.
(d) Her cultural norms.
5. How was Tom's Skill teacher treat his students?
(a) He was like a father to them.
(b) In an abusive manner.
(c) Too lenient.
(d) He was difficult but fair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peottre do with the gown given to Narcheska for the ball?
2. How does Golden hurt his ankle?
3. How does Hap feel when Tom tells him Nighteyes is dead?
4. What does Tom take from his cottage?
5. Who does Hap want Tom to meet?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)