|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, Obliteration; Chapter VII, Lessons; Chapter VIII, Ambitions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relation is Hap to Tom?
(a) Natural son.
(d) Foster son.
2. What does Arkon do when he enters the betrothal ceremony?
(a) Slaps Dutiful on the back.
(b) Yells at the Queen.
(c) Cut his arm on his sword.
(d) Confronts Tom.
3. Where do Tom and Dutiful go with the Skill?
(a) To a forest.
(b) To Tom's cottage.
(c) To a volcano.
(d) To a beach.
4. What does Tom tell Golden when he returns from the forest?
(a) Dutiful does not have much Skill.
(b) He must go to his cottage.
(c) Hap is a lost cause.
(d) He is leaving Buckkeep for good.
5. Why do the Piebalds want to keep Tom alive?
(a) They don't want to keep him alive.
(b) His brother is a member of the Piebalds.
(c) To have him spy on the Queen.
(d) To use him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Piebalds do to the prince?
2. How was Tom's Skill teacher treat his students?
3. What does Tom feel in the forest?
4. What does Peottre do with the gown given to Narcheska for the ball?
5. What does Chade leave for Tom in Chade's tower?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)