|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, Obliteration; Chapter VII, Lessons; Chapter VIII, Ambitions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom tell Golden when he returns from the forest?
(a) He is leaving Buckkeep for good.
(b) He must go to his cottage.
(c) Dutiful does not have much Skill.
(d) Hap is a lost cause.
2. What does Dutiful ask Tom to tell him about?
(a) How his mother met his father.
(b) His daughter.
(c) King Verity.
(d) Being bonded with Nighteyes.
3. What does the Queen give Tom?
(a) A horse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A silver fox pin.
(d) A gold bracelet.
4. Why does the Queen want to help the Old Blood?
(a) Her husband was Witted.
(b) Dutiful is Witted.
(c) She likes Fitz.
(d) Her mother was Old Blood.
5. What can Thick do with Tom?
(a) Help Tom with math problems.
(b) Enhance Tom's magic.
(c) Make Tom move involuntarily.
(d) Speak telepathically.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Tom's cottage?
2. What does Peottre do with the gown given to Narcheska for the ball?
3. Why does Laurel think Tom should leave Buckkeep?
4. What does Chade tell Tom about Laurel?
5. How was Tom's Skill teacher treat his students?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)