|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter XXI, Convalescence; Chapter XXII, Connections; Chapter XXIII, Revelations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Queen want to help the Old Blood?
(a) Dutiful is Witted.
(b) Her husband was Witted.
(c) Her mother was Old Blood.
(d) She likes Fitz.
2. What does Tom see in a mirror?
(a) He has a slight bluish tint to his skin.
(b) His hair has turned white.
(c) His facial scars are gone.
(d) He looks ten years older.
3. Why is Nettle upset?
(a) She wants Tom to come visit her.
(b) She is being sent to court.
(c) She is not allowed to meet Tom.
(d) Burrich and Swift won't tell her why they fight.
4. What happens to Civil's mother?
(a) She is killed by the Piebalds.
(b) Nothing happens to her.
(c) She commits suicide.
(d) She is kidnapped by a Witted nobleman.
5. What does Dutiful tell Tom he knows about Tom?
(a) That Tom is Golden's lover.
(b) That Tom killed Verity.
(c) That he is really Fitz.
(d) That Tom is Witted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy from Bingtown say about Tintaglia?
2. What has the Queen said about Nettle?
3. What does Dutiful ask Tom about Lord Golden?
4. How does Dutiful feel towards Civil?
5. What relation is Chade to Tom?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)