Prologue, Losses Sustained; Chapter I, Piebalds; Chapter II, Chade's Servant
1. What is Tom's real name?
(a) Friend of Nighteyes.
(b) FitzChivalry Farseer.
(c) The Fool.
(d) Laud Beryman.
2. What is Tom mourning?
(a) Nettles has been kidnapped.
(b) Nighteyes' death.
(c) King Verity is missing.
(d) Molly has died.
3. What relation is Hap to Tom?
(a) Foster son.
(c) Natural son.
4. What is Jinna?
(a) A sorcerer.
(b) A hedgewitch.
(c) A human woman.
(d) A noblewoman.
5. Of what land is the Narcheska princess?
(d) North Kingdom.
6. What must Tom teach Dutiful?
(a) How to command a battalion.
(b) How to use the Skill and the Wit.
(c) How to use a sword.
(d) How to be an assassin.
7. What do the Piebalds want to do?
(a) Unite all of the people who use Skill.
(b) Put Tom on the throne.
(c) Seize power in Buckkeep.
(d) Kill Chade.
8. With what does the Piebald threaten the Witted?
(c) Breaking of their witted bond.
9. Where does Hap live at the beginning of the book?
(a) With his master.
(b) With Jinna.
(c) In a small room over a tavern.
(d) With Tom at the palace.
This section contains 4,767 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)