1. What is Tom's real name?
(a) Laud Beryman.
(b) FitzChivalry Farseer.
(c) Friend of Nighteyes.
(d) The Fool.
2. What is Tom mourning?
(a) Nighteyes' death.
(b) Molly has died.
(c) Nettles has been kidnapped.
(d) King Verity is missing.
3. What relation is Hap to Tom?
(b) Natural son.
(d) Foster son.
4. What is Jinna?
(a) A hedgewitch.
(b) A noblewoman.
(c) A human woman.
(d) A sorcerer.
5. Of what land is the Narcheska princess?
(c) North Kingdom.
6. What must Tom teach Dutiful?
(a) How to use a sword.
(b) How to command a battalion.
(c) How to use the Skill and the Wit.
(d) How to be an assassin.
7. What do the Piebalds want to do?
(a) Unite all of the people who use Skill.
(b) Seize power in Buckkeep.
(c) Put Tom on the throne.
(d) Kill Chade.
8. With what does the Piebald threaten the Witted?
(b) Breaking of their witted bond.
9. Where does Hap live at the beginning of the book?
(a) With his master.
(b) With Tom at the palace.
(c) With Jinna.
(d) In a small room over a tavern.
This section contains 4,767 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)