Prologue, Losses Sustained; Chapter I, Piebalds; Chapter II, Chade's Servant
1. What is Tom's real name?
(a) Friend of Nighteyes.
(b) FitzChivalry Farseer.
(c) The Fool.
(d) Laud Beryman.
2. What is Tom mourning?
(a) Nighteyes' death.
(b) Nettles has been kidnapped.
(c) Molly has died.
(d) King Verity is missing.
3. What relation is Hap to Tom?
(a) Natural son.
(c) Foster son.
4. What is Jinna?
(a) A noblewoman.
(b) A human woman.
(c) A hedgewitch.
(d) A sorcerer.
5. Of what land is the Narcheska princess?
(c) North Kingdom.
6. What must Tom teach Dutiful?
(a) How to use the Skill and the Wit.
(b) How to use a sword.
(c) How to be an assassin.
(d) How to command a battalion.
7. What do the Piebalds want to do?
(a) Put Tom on the throne.
(b) Seize power in Buckkeep.
(c) Unite all of the people who use Skill.
(d) Kill Chade.
8. With what does the Piebald threaten the Witted?
(c) Breaking of their witted bond.
9. Where does Hap live at the beginning of the book?
(a) With Jinna.
(b) In a small room over a tavern.
(c) With his master.
(d) With Tom at the palace.
This section contains 4,767 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)