"The Golden Fool" is one book in a series of novels involving the Farseers. Discuss the following.
1. What are a couple advantages of writing a series of novels about the same characters? Use examples.
2. What are a couple disadvantages of writing a series of novels about the same characters? Use examples.
3. Do you prefer to read a standalone book, or a series of books with the same main characters? Explain your response.
4. Do you think it is easier or more difficult (or about the same) to write a standalone book versus one in a series? Explain your answer.
Most fantasy novels, and in some sense, most novels, deal with the concept of good and evil. Discuss the following:
1. What are the forces allied with "good" in "The Golden Fool's" world and what forces are allied with "evil"?
2. How does one distinguish good from evil? How is good distinguished...
This section contains 2,109 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)